Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Making a feature out of a 22mm hole in a wall

Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the
repairs:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for
the repairs:-)

--
Adam

If you value your reputation you offer to pay.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:20:51 -0000, "ARW" wrote:

Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the
repairs:-)

It probably depends on how high up it is situated, how thick the wall is and
what is on the other side of it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 5:20*pm, "ARW" wrote:
Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the
repairs:-)

--
Adam

If it is a bedroom, put up a sign in the room next door for a peepshow.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the
repairs:-)

Tell them it's a knot hole... (Not hole - geddit) :-)

DerekG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:20:52 PM UTC, wrote:

Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the
repairs:-)

a nice sunflower with black centre? I won't ask why it isnt already filled

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/11/2012 17:20, ARW wrote:
Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the
repairs:-)

Fit an outside tap ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 12:00:49 PM UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 06/11/2012 17:20, ARW wrote:

Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now

left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for the

repairs:-)

Fit an outside tap ;-)

Or an inside tap :-|
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Due to small miscalculation of the drilling point todays customers are now
left with a 22mm hole in their lounge wall:-(

Is there any way to make a feature out of this or do I just cough up for
the repairs:-)

Tell them that recent revisions to the building regs require additional
holes to facilitate ventilation and you'll do them two for the price of one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 04:02:43 -0800, sm_jamieson wrote:
Fit an outside tap ;-)

Or an inside tap :-|

Or an inside-out tap :-}