Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nice bit of joinery..

perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/11/12 16:57, Nick wrote:
perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

Designed for NORAID by a leprechaun near you..

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, November 4, 2012 4:57:44 PM UTC, Nick wrote:
perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

Dont think the home office fire arms officer would approve of this for fire arms storage
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:57:36 -0000, "Nick"
wrote:

perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

And now, every burglar in the US knows what to look for.

Me, I just keep my RPG in the thatch, for those odd occasions when I
need it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

And now, every burglar in the US knows what to look for.

Me, I just keep my RPG in the thatch, for those odd occasions when I
need it.

You must have a lot of hair to keep one of those in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
Kipper at sea writes
On Sunday, November 4, 2012 4:57:44 PM UTC, Nick wrote:
perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

Dont think the home office fire arms officer would approve of this for
fire arms storage

I think the whole point is that they don't have to

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4-Nov-2012, "Nick" wrote:

perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

That poor bloke must have a really, really small penis.

--

All the best,

Chris
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/11/12 00:36, Chris Wilson wrote:
On 4-Nov-2012, "Nick" wrote:

perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

That poor bloke must have a really, really small penis.

How very rightpondian.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 4, 4:57*pm, "Nick" wrote:
perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

Clearly a terrorist or contemplating a school massacre.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-11-04, Nick wrote:

perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

Not sure what to make of someone who owns more guns than books.

They are lots of dopey *******s in America.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i2_1351748690

Not sure what to make of someone who owns more guns than books.

They are lots of dopey *******s in America.

Don't worry, you're doing your bit to fight back by proving that you're
thicker than any of their dopey *******s. Getting you, Drivel and TNP
together will achieve critical mess and we can then claim to be, once more,
dopier than the USA.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 5, 8:00*am, Huge wrote:

Not sure what to make of someone who owns more guns than books.

Does Ikea Sten have a gun compartment?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 05/11/2012 09:11, harry wrote:
On Nov 4, 4:57 pm, "Nick" wrote:
perhaps a little frightening, but it is leftpondian.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1351748690

Clearly a terrorist or contemplating a school massacre.

I'm just imagining this guy strapping on all this hardware, ready for a
good rampage, then having to take to his bed for two weeks with a
slipped disc.

DIY Joinery [email protected] UK diy 13 February 7th 08 12:00 PM
Examples of Chinese Joinery -3- chair joinery - this time with image charlieb Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 June 22nd 07 09:23 PM
Examples of Chinese Joinery -3 - Chair Joinery charlieb Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 June 22nd 07 09:22 PM
Examples of Chinese Joinery -2 - Table Joinery charlieb Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 June 22nd 07 09:21 PM
bed joinery tmbg Woodworking 7 February 4th 04 05:30 PM