Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default where can i buy a million texts

UK SUPPLIERS PLEASE

Where can you buy bulk texts , which have flexibilty

Im researching costs of new buisness idea , the numbers are hard to deaal
with though

But lets say 1k signups , thats 60k sms a month ( as its text sent twice in
a day )

10k sign ups generates 600k texts a month

where can i estimate costs or buy this amount of texts cheap ?
and have software systems to deal with signups / removals etc

--
----------------
No links here , nup

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/09/2012 18:15, Londoncalling wrote:
UK SUPPLIERS PLEASE

Where can you buy bulk texts , which have flexibilty

Im researching costs of new buisness idea , the numbers are hard to deaal
with though

But lets say 1k signups , thats 60k sms a month ( as its text sent twice in
a day )

10k sign ups generates 600k texts a month

where can i estimate costs or buy this amount of texts cheap ?
and have software systems to deal with signups / removals etc

Has anyone any idea what Londoncalling is talking about?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback brought next idea :
On 29/09/2012 18:15, Londoncalling wrote:
UK SUPPLIERS PLEASE

Where can you buy bulk texts , which have flexibilty

Im researching costs of new buisness idea , the numbers are hard to deaal
with though

But lets say 1k signups , thats 60k sms a month ( as its text sent twice in
a day )

10k sign ups generates 600k texts a month

where can i estimate costs or buy this amount of texts cheap ?
and have software systems to deal with signups / removals etc

Has anyone any idea what Londoncalling is talking about?

A million texts sounds very much like a spam text setup.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/09/2012 18:52, Broadback wrote:

Has anyone any idea what Londoncalling is talking about?

How to spam text messages to mobile phones?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

good grief.

I'm speechless, I have to be, the bloody phone is receiving texts all day!

Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as
"Owain" wrote in message
On Sep 29, 6:15 pm, "Londoncalling" wrote:
UK SUPPLIERS PLEASE

Where can you buy bulk texts , which have flexibilty

http://www.textmarketer.co.uk/blog/2...k-sms-account/

The price comparison table lists other suppliers

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I said much the same thing on the other groups he posted this on as well.
I noticed that the retailers in Central London want the rules to be relaxed
on sending adverts to mobiles within range to bring a greater footfall. Now
I reckon this might well have the opposite effect. do these people not
realise when an idea has reached its use by date, its public annoyance
plateau, its spam tolerance threshold?

Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as
On 2012-09-29, Londoncalling wrote:
UK SUPPLIERS PLEASE

Where can you buy bulk texts , which have flexibilty

Im researching costs of new buisness idea , the numbers are hard to deaal
with though

I'm sorry I can't answer your question.

But I hope you die slowly and painfully of some disgusting disease.

--
Today is Boomtime, the 53rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3178
"If there is anyone here who I have not insulted, I beg their

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Huge wrote:

But I hope you die slowly and painfully of some disgusting disease.

You forgot the bit about him having to eat the pus out of his septic
wounds for nourishment.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 19:52:14 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I said much the same thing on the other groups he posted this on as well.
I noticed that the retailers in Central London want the rules to be relaxed
on sending adverts to mobiles within range to bring a greater footfall. Now
I reckon this might well have the opposite effect. do these people not
realise when an idea has reached its use by date, its public annoyance
plateau, its spam tolerance threshold?

Brian

Do you mean Bluetooth spam messages? I haven't had one of those in a
long while.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/09/2012 21:19, Owain wrote:
On Sep 29, 7:18 pm, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Has anyone any idea what Londoncalling is talking about?

A million texts sounds very much like a spam text setup.

It might be a legitimate service.

Racing tips, or horoscopes, or something of that ilk.

But the subscribers pay for those type of services by paying more than
10p(ish) per text reply.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On Sep 29, 6:15 pm, "Londoncalling" wrote:
UK SUPPLIERS PLEASE

Where can you buy bulk texts , which have flexibilty

http://www.textmarketer.co.uk/blog/2...k-sms-account/

The price comparison table lists other suppliers

Owain

Owain , thanks , that was very useful , i can assure its a legitimate idea
and
people would want the info ... problem is , 1000 signups would generate
60k texts a month , which with cheapest uk supplier looks to be £1800
my estimated maximum revenue if i could sell all advertising spaces to keep
service free would be £3000 ... so its not a lot of margin to cover
adveertising
costs etc , this might not be a sensible idea after all ! unless i can find
supplier a LOT cheaper !

thnaks guys

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes because the practice was controlled I believe. Luckily on my blindy
phone I have no any colour of tooth so I don't much care, but those who do
don't like the practice at all.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active