Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Women again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18127469

IMHO Thats a lot of money and time wasted to find out that only women can
get pregnant.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 29, 10:17*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18127469

IMHO Thats a lot of money and time wasted to find out that only women can
get pregnant.

--
Adam

When I see a woman or foriegn git in an "unexpected job" I always
suspect they got the job because of what they are, not what their
abilities are.

Hence prob. useless *******s. Not quite always. But mostly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain :
On May 29, 10:17*pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18127469

IMHO Thats a lot of money and time wasted to find out that only women can
get pregnant.

Or to find out that men are under-represented in the senior civil
service, appointments to public boards, or secondary school head
teachers compared to general UK workforce management.

Or to ignore the possibility that women are less likely than men to
judge their success in life by how far they can get promoted at work.

"Women in top jobs: Secret of success". Pah!

--
Mike Barnes
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 May 2012 10:03:17 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

She started out by putting 20 pairs of shoes in the boot.

I'm sure I know what you mean.

I know I'm sure I know what you mean.

But the longer I keep looking at that the less sure I am that I know
what you mean, if you know what I mean.

Nick
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:

In article
,
Owain wrote:

On May 30, 7:33 am, Mike Barnes wrote:
Or to ignore the possibility that women are less likely than men to
judge their success in life by how far they can get promoted at work.

Or that men are just rubbish at convincing their wives that "I need
more power tools! You must go out to work and earn me some!!"

I mean, we really need more power tools. They don't need shoes and
handbags.

Well, they don't need as many as they've typically got. I once took a
girl to Vienna. She started out by putting 20 pairs of shoes in the boot.

I have one pair of "good" shoes (DMs), one pair of old shoes for DIY and a
pair of wellies.

SWMBO has about 6 pairs in current use (plus anoth half dozen "dressy" ones
in a box) and she's not even a "girly girl"
--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth*wrote:
IMHO Thats a lot of money and time wasted to find out that only women can
get pregnant.

You can't compare the population of High Court judges with /today's/
population, as it takes however many decades to become a High Court
Judge you have to compare it with the population it is drawn from,
the population of newly-qualified lawyers 30 or 40 years ago.

JGH
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well, they don't need as many as they've typically got. I once took a
girl to Vienna. She started out by putting 20 pairs of shoes in the boot.

I have one pair of "good" shoes (DMs), one pair of old shoes for DIY and a
pair of wellies.

SWMBO has about 6 pairs in current use (plus anoth half dozen "dressy"
ones
in a box) and she's not even a "girly girl"

My GF has one pair of hiking style boots, and a pair of flip flop style
shoes with thick soles, and that's it,
she's in bare feet in the house and garden,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 30, 10:03*am, Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,

*Owain wrote:
On May 30, 7:33*am, Mike Barnes *wrote:
Or to ignore the possibility that women are less likely than men to
judge their success in life by how far they can get promoted at work.

Or that men are just rubbish at convincing their wives that "I need
more power tools! You must go out to work and earn me some!!"

I mean, we really need more power tools. They don't need shoes and
handbags.

Well, they don't need as many as they've typically got. I once took a
girl to Vienna. She started out by putting 20 pairs of shoes in the boot.

BHF! I hope you got rid of her real quick!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 30, 1:01*pm, Tim Streater wrote:

wrote:

She started out by putting 20 pairs of shoes in the boot.

I'm sure I know what you mean.

I know I'm sure I know what you mean.

But the longer I keep looking at that the less sure I am that I know
what you mean, if you know what I mean.

I mean she wanted to put 20 pairs of shoes, loose, in the boot. That was
before the suitcase. This was a Triumph Stag so although the boot was
good-sized for a sports car, in absolute terms it was not. I
remonstrated and got in down to a dozen or so.

--
Tim

nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted" *-- *Bill of Rights 1689

I used to have one of them. 17mpg. Marvellous drive though.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On May 30, 7:23 pm, harry wrote:

I used to have one of them. 17mpg. Marvellous drive though.

Girlfriend or Stag?

:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 30, 11:29*pm, Owain wrote:
On May 30, 7:23*pm, harry wrote:

I used to have one of them. 17mpg. *Marvellous drive though.

Girlfriend or Stag?

Owain

Heh heh. I had to get rid of it when I bought a farm. It didn't have
the ground clearance to get up the existing road.
I was sickened. I loved that car.
At that time it went for a song.
Paid £3000 for it, sold it two years later for £1000. Well p/ex for a
Citroen with elevating suspension.
Weird car that was.

Women..... Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 28th 10 03:59 PM
Women..... Lewis Hartswick Metalworking 0 March 24th 10 01:21 PM
03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
Women Please Help Me jimmyramone Home Ownership 0 November 5th 06 02:09 PM