Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Italians try to burn down tax office.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they were
petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

I doubt it. Some like Greece, Italy and Spain may well
leave it, but Germany wont be leaving any time soon.

Corse Merkel's party has just been decimated in the state
elections and may well see the same result as Sarkosy saw
in the federal elections, and the krauts just yawn and carry
on regardless like the frogs did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Mon, 14 May 2012 22:49:53 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Think it's not going to happen here, too? We're not doing great
either, despite not being in the eurozone.

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

MM wrote
harry wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Think it's not going to happen here, too?

I doubt it.

We're not doing great either, despite not being in the eurozone.

But we never saw anything like that in britain even during the great
depression.

Never had bloody revolution either.

Never had anything like Hitler or Mouseolini either.

Havent had a civil war for a hell of a long time either.

There's a reason for that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Tue, 15 May 2012 17:06:30 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

MM wrote
harry wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Think it's not going to happen here, too?

I doubt it.

We're not doing great either, despite not being in the eurozone.

But we never saw anything like that in britain even during the great
depression.

Never had bloody revolution either.

Last August's riots were the thin end of the wedge, though. The perps
won't have learned any lessons, either.

Never had anything like Hitler or Mouseolini either.

Havent had a civil war for a hell of a long time either.

See my comment above.

MM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MM wrote
Rod Speed wrote
MM wrote
harry wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Think it's not going to happen here, too?

I doubt it.

We're not doing great either, despite not being in the eurozone.

But we never saw anything like that in britain even during the great
depression.

Never had bloody revolution either.

Last August's riots were the thin end of the wedge, though.

Nope, no more than those during the Thatcher era were either.

The perps won't have learned any lessons, either.

Bet plenty of them have with so many ending up in jail.

Never had anything like Hitler or Mouseolini either.

Havent had a civil war for a hell of a long time either.

See my comment above.

See mine. The only thing that ever got close was Cromwell
and that so very comprehensively scarred the authority's
psyche that they'd never let anything like that happen again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Wed, 16 May 2012 06:57:18 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

MM wrote
Rod Speed wrote
MM wrote
harry wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Think it's not going to happen here, too?

I doubt it.

We're not doing great either, despite not being in the eurozone.

But we never saw anything like that in britain even during the great
depression.

Never had bloody revolution either.

Last August's riots were the thin end of the wedge, though.

Nope, no more than those during the Thatcher era were either.

The perps won't have learned any lessons, either.

Bet plenty of them have with so many ending up in jail.

You think that penetrates the thick skulls of the persp-to-be?

It's like saying the death penalty deters murderers.

Never had anything like Hitler or Mouseolini either.

Havent had a civil war for a hell of a long time either.

See my comment above.

See mine. The only thing that ever got close was Cromwell
and that so very comprehensively scarred the authority's
psyche that they'd never let anything like that happen again.

Well, of course, that is behind the surveillance state, the desire for
ID cards, the militarised police force, the vetting & barring and so
on ad nauseum, but there will come a point when "the people" will have
had enough and won't care what happens to them -- like is happening
in Greece right now. Normally a placid, serene, sunlit country of
tavernas and goats, but now a seething hotbed of Molotov cocktails,
and no sign of any sense of reason breaking out among the voters.

And then there's Spain...

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I'd have thought the beginning of the end was some time ago. I just do not
understand how come they all went for union of currency when it was quite
plain that the economies were all at different levels.
The inevitable has happened, the subsidies dry up and the real differences
show though making eh currency worth nothing in many countries.

The big economies should have kep it to themselves and only allowed others
in after a proven non subsidiesed track record of agreed parity. That is
after all the way it would work normally. You cannot artificially massage
things to be what they are not.
Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"harry" wrote in message
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/12 08:36, Brian Gaff wrote:
I just do not understand how come they all went for union of currency when it was quite
plain that the economies were all at different levels.

They were bribed, pure and simple as Croatia and Turkey would have been.
Cameron is still an enthusiast of Turkey's membership.
I see Ball's has suggested there *could* be a referendum, when
circumstances are right, just like both Labour and the Conservatives
have done previously, whilst in opposition! How much longer are we going
to have to put up with this bull****?

Andy C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Cap wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

I just do not understand how come they all went for union of currency
when it was quite plain that the economies were all at different levels.

They were bribed, pure and simple as Croatia and Turkey would have been.

Fantasy.

Cameron is still an enthusiast of Turkey's membership.

Not of the eurozone he isnt.

I see Ball's has suggested there *could* be a referendum, when
circumstances are right, just like both Labour and the Conservatives have
done previously, whilst in opposition! How much longer are we going to
have to put up with this bull****?

Forever basically given that you lot arent into bloody revolution very often
at all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/12 10:37, Rod Speed wrote:

They were bribed, pure and simple as Croatia and Turkey would have been.

Fantasy.

None of the late entries would have joined if it was going to cost them
money.
http://www.eu-oplysningen.dk/euo_en/spsv/all/79/

Forever basically given that you lot arent into bloody revolution very often at all

The electoral revolution is under way. People are finally waking up to
the fact that whilst our service people are dying in the name of
democracy overseas, we don't have it at home.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 15, 1:09*pm, Andy Cap wrote:

They were bribed, pure and simple as Croatia and Turkey would have been.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Cap wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Andy Cap wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

I just do not understand how come they all went for union of currency
when it was quite plain that the economies were all at different
levels.

They were bribed, pure and simple as Croatia and Turkey would have been.

Fantasy.

None of the late entries would have joined if it was going to cost them
money.

That's just plain wrong. It did in fact cost some of them real
money to join, essentially because some of them would not
have been allowed to join until they cleaned up their act.

They wanted to join because of the perceived economic
and other advantages of being part of the EU. Those
advantages were real, particularly with the late joiners,
particularly allowing their nationals to work anywhere
they liked in the EU etc. MUCH better than what they had
before they had the right to do that any time they liked.

http://www.eu-oplysningen.dk/euo_en/spsv/all/79/

Doesn't say anything like your claim.

I see Ball's has suggested there *could* be a referendum, when
circumstances are right, just like both Labour and the Conservatives
have done previously, whilst in opposition! How much longer are we going
to have to put up with this bull****?

Forever basically given that you lot arent into bloody revolution very
often at all

The electoral revolution is under way.

Not in britain they arent.

People are finally waking up to the fact that whilst our service people
are dying in the name of democracy overseas, we don't have it at home.

Even sillier.

And the west is giving up on Afghanistan anyway.

And ALL of those service people who are dying in
the name of democracy overseas are volunteers,
no one held a gun to their heads and forced them
to get involved in doing that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

I'd have thought the beginning of the end was some time ago.

I doubt it. The most that might well happen
is that some of the duds leave the eurozone.

Some never bothered with it in the first place.

I just do not understand how come they all went for union of currency when
it was quite plain that the economies were all at different levels.

They might well have noticed that that’s true of any country.

Its been true of britain for millennia now.

The inevitable has happened,

Nope.

the subsidies dry up

They havent even with those outside the eurozone.

and the real differences show though making eh currency worth nothing in
many countries.

Its never worth nothing.

The big economies should have kep it to themselves and only allowed others
in after a proven non subsidiesed track record of agreed parity.

There were subsidys before the eurozone was even invented.

That is after all the way it would work normally.

Fraid not. Britain has had subsidys for millennia.

You cannot artificially massage things to be what they are not.

Have fun explaining britain.

harry wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" writes:

I'd have thought the beginning of the end was some time ago. I just do not
understand how come they all went for union of currency when it was quite
plain that the economies were all at different levels.

The economy of Wales (or Scotland, or Ireland, or Cornwall, or Devon,
or east London, or ....) is at a different level from that of the City.
So Great Britain has never been viable?

The inevitable has happened, the subsidies dry up and the real differences
show though making eh currency worth nothing in many countries.

The big economies should have kep it to themselves and only allowed others
in after a proven non subsidiesed track record of agreed parity. That is
after all the way it would work normally. You cannot artificially massage
things to be what they are not.

That's pretty much what governments do, all the time.

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Windmill wrote:
"Brian Gaff" writes:

I'd have thought the beginning of the end was some time ago. I just do not
understand how come they all went for union of currency when it was quite
plain that the economies were all at different levels.

The economy of Wales (or Scotland, or Ireland, or Cornwall, or Devon,
or east London, or ....) is at a different level from that of the City.
So Great Britain has never been viable?

Nor entirely no, and not without an implicit transfer economy from the
South East to the North.

If Northern England was a separate country with Scotland, it would be
like Greece, and the South East would be like Germany.

Its made WORSE by one size fits all pay deals and te like - although
'London Weighting' partially compensates for that.

The fact remains that in many ways you can earn less but be better off
in the North sometimes IF you can find that job at all...because asset
prices are depressed..

The inevitable has happened, the subsidies dry up and the real differences
show though making eh currency worth nothing in many countries.

The big economies should have kep it to themselves and only allowed others
in after a proven non subsidiesed track record of agreed parity. That is
after all the way it would work normally. You cannot artificially massage
things to be what they are not.

That's pretty much what governments do, all the time.

you still cant make the books balance that way forever.

The problem is it took 70 years of communism before it all collapsed
leaving a country that didn't know how to live without it.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher writes:

Windmill wrote:
"Brian Gaff" writes:

[...]

Was that communism? Seemed to me more like communism at the bottom and
fascism at the top.
And those at the bottom are reported to feel that their lot was in some
ways better under the old system.

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Windmill wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

I'd have thought the beginning of the end was some time ago.
I just do not understand how come they all went for union of currency
when it was quite plain that the economies were all at different levels.

The economy of Wales (or Scotland, or Ireland, or Cornwall,
or Devon, or east London, or ....) is at a different level from
that of the City. So Great Britain has never been viable?

Yeah, that line cant fly.

Or recently retired ex head of Treasury makes the very valid point
that the reason britain and the US works with a common currency
and why the eurozone was doomed to failure was because the
eurozone doesn’t have the fiscal unity that is seen with those countrys.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-1...or-web/4013096
at around 18 mins.

The inevitable has happened, the subsidies dry up and the real
differences
show though making eh currency worth nothing in many countries.

The big economies should have kep it to themselves and only
allowed others in after a proven non subsidiesed track record
of agreed parity. That is after all the way it would work normally.
You cannot artificially massage things to be what they are not.

That's pretty much what governments do, all the time.

Yep.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2012 06:49, harry wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

The relationship between Italians and paying taxes has never been an
easy one.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/12 09:16, Nightjar wrote:
I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Colin Bignell

Hardly a reason for trashing the European economies though ! ;-)

Andy C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2012 09:42, Andy Cap wrote:
On 15/05/12 09:16, Nightjar wrote:
I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Colin Bignell

Hardly a reason for trashing the European economies though ! ;-)

That simply improves the exchange rate we get ;-)

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2012 09:42, Andy Cap wrote:
On 15/05/12 09:16, Nightjar wrote:
I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Colin Bignell

Hardly a reason for trashing the European economies though ! ;-)

And far less of a problem in this day and age of almost universal
acceptance of visa/mastercard etc.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Nightjar writes:
On 15/05/2012 06:49, harry wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Very strong similarities to the situation which lead to WWII
(except not in Germany this time - they learned their lesson
last time, which is why they are so firmly against trying to
spend their way out this time).

The relationship between Italians and paying taxes has never been an
easy one.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope

I'm half expecting to wake up one morning and find Germany has
left it - cast it free to decline without killing them.

not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

I think that would be a very tiny drop in the ocean...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2012 10:17, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In ,
writes:
On 15/05/2012 06:49, harry wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Very strong similarities to the situation which lead to WWII
(except not in Germany this time - they learned their lesson
last time, which is why they are so firmly against trying to
spend their way out this time).

I'm not sure it is reasonable to compare the Maastricht Treaty to the
Treaty of Versailles.

not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

I think that would be a very tiny drop in the ocean...

It is about the only direct contact I normally have with the Euro.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Martin wrote
Nightjar wrote
harry wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

The relationship between Italians and paying taxes has never been an easy
one.

Ditto the high earners in UK.

High earners everywhere, actually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-15, wrote:

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in Deutchsmarks
because our travel department had given me the wrong currency, which I only
discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

I suspect you might have had less luck had it been Paris.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-15, wrote:

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in
Deutchsmarks
because our travel department had given me the wrong currency, which I
only
discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

I suspect you might have had less luck had it been Paris.

Colin Bignell

what may happen is that the Euro stays, but individual currencies exist
and float against it, rather the way that a dollar is acceptable in much
of central America, even though they have their own currencies.

That then makes it a reserve or international trading currency.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

On 2012-05-15, Nightjar wrote:

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in Deutchsmarks
because our travel department had given me the wrong currency, which I only
discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I have
never had a problem with currencies.

--
djc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-15, wrote:

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in Deutchsmarks
because our travel department had given me the wrong currency, which I only
discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I have
never had a problem with currencies.

I have had enough problems over the years with cards not to wish to rely
upon them at any time, especially not abroad.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-15, wrote:

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in
Deutchsmarks
because our travel department had given me the wrong currency, which
I only
discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I have
never had a problem with currencies.

I have had enough problems over the years with cards not to wish to rely
upon them at any time, especially not abroad.

I always found they worked at the airport, at least.

Colin Bignell

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-15, wrote:

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly
hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in
Deutchsmarks
because our travel department had given me the wrong currency, which
I only
discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I have
never had a problem with currencies.

I have had enough problems over the years with cards not to wish to
rely upon them at any time, especially not abroad.

I always found they worked at the airport, at least.

Assuming there is one at the airport, which is far from certain at small
regional airports.

http://aviationgeeks.com/read/2011/05/25/barra_airport

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 15 May 2012 17:29:18 +0100, Nightjar wrote:

Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I

have
never had a problem with currencies.

I have had enough problems over the years with cards not to wish to rely
upon them at any time, especially not abroad.

+1

Last time I travelled abroad most of the places I was in didn't have
ATMs and no where, not even the banks, took cards of any form. And
when I was in place that handled cards the (Oz) bank where I was with
drawing cash tried it on...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar wrote
djc wrote
Huge wrote
wrote

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in
Deutchsmarks because our travel department had given me the wrong
currency, which I only discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I have
never had a problem with currencies.

I have had enough problems over the years with cards not to wish to rely
upon them at any time, especially not abroad.

Thats why anyone with a clue takes more than one.

And keeps them separate too, so the unspeakable
thieving wogs cant nick them all at once.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2012 22:03, Rod Speed wrote:
Nightjar wrote
djc wrote
Huge wrote
wrote

I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly
hope not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in
Europe was always a PITA.

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in
Deutchsmarks because our travel department had given me the wrong
currency, which I only discovered upon arriving at the hotel.

Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I
have never had a problem with currencies.

I have had enough problems over the years with cards not to wish to
rely upon them at any time, especially not abroad.

Thats why anyone with a clue takes more than one.

I usually take Visa and MasterCard credit cards, from two different
banks, an American Express charge card and a couple of debit cards, one
British and one French. I still won't rely upon them without also having
a substantial cash backup.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-05-15, wrote:
I doubt it, although some countries may have to leave. I certainly hope
not as having to keep multiple currencies for travelling in Europe was
always a PITA.
Oh, it wasn't that bad. I once paid a Copenhagen taxi driver in Deutchsmarks
because our travel department had given me the wrong currency, which I only
discovered upon arriving at the hotel.
Since the widespread availability of ATMs and credit/debit cards I have
never had a problem with currencies.

I have had enough problems over the years with cards not to wish to rely
upon them at any time, especially not abroad.

And the increasing prevalence of fraud monitoring systems makes this worse.

"Ooh, he doesn't live in $FOREIGN, this must be a fraudulent transaction. We
will now cancel the card."

I've had a credit card frozen (and it was VERY embarrassing!)even though
I had called the bank ahead of time and told them when I'd be abroad and
that I'd be making some large purchases. They called my home phone and
left a message...
I now travel with Visa, MC and Amex credit cards, both US and UK debit
cards - and cash. I don't like the thought of being stranded without funds.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2012 17:18, djc wrote:
On 15/05/12 15:43, Huge wrote:
On 2012-05-15, wrote:
[...]

Much the mix of cards I carry, except that my second debit card is
French rather than US. Then you find somewhere that only takes Diners
Club, which I think was in Austria.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Huge wrote
Martin wrote
wrote
harry wrote
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

The relationship between Italians and paying taxes
has never been an easy one.

Ditto the high earners in UK.

The top 10% of taxpayers in the UK pay 50% of the taxes.

Doesn’t mean that the relationship is an easy one.

And that’s not true of the total tax revenue anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...x-offices.html

The army is to be deployed to protect tax offices in Italy after they
were petrol bombed
Tax office workers have been attacked.

Begining of the end for Euroland?

Beginning of the end for the Big State.

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Burn baby burn Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 October 7th 10 11:25 PM
Combi Boiler - To Burn Or Not To Burn Tim UK diy 7 November 6th 06 02:10 PM
How Dare Could America Industrial Property Office Be In Conspiracy With Jungang International Patent Office To Make An Extravagant International Crime ? [email protected] Woodturning 2 June 5th 05 07:03 AM