Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Digibox for terrrestrial and satellite ?

I have a digibox (a Tvonics MDR300) which will be used with the analog TV in
our holiday home when the TV service in the area switches to digital.
I have also acquired a small satellite dish with a single LNB mounted.
To be able to change over from terrestrisl to satellite TV, could I just
unplug the UHF terrestrial aerial from the digibox and plug in the LNB
output lead ?
Or would a different digibox or other equipment be necessary ?
(I know how to align the dish, but don't know about the electrical/signal
requirements).

Jim Hawkins