Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to extend a piece of timber

On 03/04/2012 20:23, Nick wrote:
Only saw this today, suspect it may have been put up last Sunday.

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/item...ilding-eletter

Tinyurl preview:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/7ketgmu

On a related question. Are there any magazines in this country akin to
Fine Homebuilding? All the ones I have seen fall into either the 'look
at this lovely house our builder built for us' or 'here's how to do
simple DIY jobs'. From the times that I have been fortunate enough to
see a copy of Fine Homebuilding it seems to have a lot of relevant
detail at a fairly advance level. But, is unfortunately, to USAian
orientated to be relevant over here.