Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobile phones - OT

Hi,
I know this isn't technically DIY but I am sure people on DIY will know
more than most about mobile phones. I have a monthly account with
Vodaphone. I need a new phone as my old Nokia from about 8 years ago is
knackered.

So I tried for an upgrade but the phones they offered didn't seem much to
be honest ( probably because I am looking at not paying a lot - £10 a
month) . I want a free phone so I cant have a new singing dancing model

I saw a Blackberry . I keep hearing rotten things about Blackberry - so what
is wrong with it and what sort of phone would be " best"
I need phone calls, long battery life, texts ( would like a qwerty key board
for that) and a camera ( not fancy) . If it gave sat nav fine but I don't
need " social networking sites as I am not signed up to any and don't see
the point.

They also offered an Asha ( Nokia) and a Nokia c102i. Never heard of either
and cant find much to recommend any of them on Google In fact nothing much
gets recommended anywhere. So what would people suggest for a new phone?

OT mobile phones Weatherlawyer UK diy 27 June 11th 10 10:15 PM
Online Mobile Stores – Best way to buy mobile phones Shopping India Electronics Repair 0 October 17th 08 07:33 AM
mobile phones - new uses ?? Mike Home Repair 4 October 27th 06 02:14 AM