Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fitting a new 3 pin plug (shouldn't be too hard...)

Shouldn't be hard at all but when I cut the old one off and strip the
oputer pvc I find three wires coloured BLUE,YELLOW and GREEN (with a
black stripe). Hmm. This is on a cheapy ebay laptop power supply I think
from HK. Could guess that yellow is live but I wouldn't mind knowing for
sure. Can't find the info by googling for the moment either.

Tim W

Fitting a drain plug to a car radiator. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 6 November 21st 10 02:41 PM
Fitting a drain plug to a car radiator. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 10 November 17th 10 04:36 PM
Plug-in / hard wired smoke alarm [email protected] Home Ownership 5 January 3rd 08 03:45 PM
Fitting a plug John UK diy 17 December 21st 04 10:13 PM
Fitting a plug N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 21st 04 12:12 AM