Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT'ish: Win7 32 bit and 64 bit OEM licences

I was about to migrate to Win7 Professional 64 bit (using an OEM DVD
bought from Novatech) but, having tried and failed, I now realise that I
have a 32 bit processor! Novatech won't exchange it because the seal is
broken so it looks like it might be an expensive mistake UNLESS ...

Can a 64 bit OEM licence key be used for the 32 bit version? (This is
OEM, not retail). If it can then I only to borrow the 32 bit media from
somewhere, but web searches give conflicting advice.

OT'ish Rotating House. mark UK diy 20 February 17th 11 02:32 PM
Needhams EMP30 EPROM programmer on Win7 Oppie[_6_] Electronic Schematics 60 April 3rd 10 01:48 AM
TV Licences revisited Harvey Van Sickle UK diy 17 January 27th 05 04:28 PM