Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice has reported me to his Mum

I told the three apprentices to grit the car park at work this morning.

One of them has "told on me to his Mum". Apparently shouting "spread the
****ing grit around you stupid ****s, don't just dump it in a ****ing pile"
is not acceptable behaviour.

I would not normally have been that abusive but last night they were asked
to grit the car park and they decided not to as they thought I would not
notice:-)

I did happen to notice that the car park had not been gritted at 7am this
morning when it was minus 3 and the car park was an ice rink.

--
Adam