Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT I finally managed to lock a policeman up

Served him right for following me under the roller shutter doors of the
underground carpark.

I took my van through at 7am, drove downstairs, parked up and went through
the nearest door using my security pass. He followed me on foot ducking
under the shutter door as it closed. I had already gone and he was stuck.

About 10 minutes later I opened the shops front door to find several of our
finest waiting outside asking if I had seen their collegue who had followed
me.

After letting the office go free their next question was "I don't suppose
you can open that door for us can you? We do have a warrant" whilst pointing
at the entrance door of some posh flats above the car park and shop.

Not only could I open the door I was able to give them a key for the flat
they were raiding to save them using the big red key:-)

--
Adam