Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Off topic, legal

I know this is off tpoic but the legal eagles dont usually respond in
case they incriminate themselves. So hope you done mind.

I sent a rental management company a small claims (actually my son did)
they have not responded to it (they didnt pay some of the rental over)
As they have failed to respond either way are they assuming liability?
Whats the next step to progress it?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 12, 9:54*pm, ss wrote:

I know this is off tpoic but the legal eagles dont usually respond in
case they incriminate themselves. So hope you done mind.

I sent a rental management company a small claims (actually my son did)
they have not responded to it (they didnt pay some of the rental over)
As they have failed to respond either way are they assuming liability?

it doesnt imply that.

Whats the next step to progress it?

You could start by giving us a bit more of a clue what the situation
is

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 12, 9:54*pm, ss wrote:

I sent a rental management company a small claims (actually my son did)
they have not responded to it (they didnt pay some of the rental over)
As they have failed to respond either way are they assuming liability?

Not in the slightest.

Whats the next step to progress it?

This should have been advised to you when you submitted the claim. In
the absence of the defendent defending the case then you can ask for
the an order to be made against them and, if accepted, the court will
allocate it to the small claims track in preparation for the hearing.

Mathew (IANAL etc)