Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cord length on power tools

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Interesting fact number 923:
Half the world's population has seen at least one Bond movie.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Because they are cheap, and its a way for the maker to save money.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:19:45 -0000, John Rumm wrote:

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Because they are cheap, and its a way for the maker to save money.

When I spend £60 on a power tool, a saving of 10p on the cable is silly. All it does is put off potential customers. And possibly cause people to yank the wire and damage it!

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Keith was explaining to his sister how to jump start a car.
"I explained about which cables to hook up where and in what order.
She said, 'ok, I got all that, so now, which car do you start first?'"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 12, 7:14*pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

--http://petersparrots.comhttp://petersphotos.com

So you can reach the plug easily to disconnect when changing bits,
etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:49:23 -0000, alexander.keys1 wrote:

On Jan 12, 7:14 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

--http://petersparrots.comhttp://petersphotos.com

So you can reach the plug easily to disconnect when changing bits,
etc.

Or put the plug back in when you stretched the cable a bit too far to reach the other end of the thing you're working on.

And who unplugs to change bits anyway?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and Usenet is nothing like Shakespeare

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:14 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

--http://petersparrots.comhttp://petersphotos.com

So you can reach the plug easily to disconnect when changing bits,
etc.

Or put the plug back in when you stretched the cable a bit too far to
reach the other end of the thing you're working on.
And who unplugs to change bits anyway?

The people who have been bitten by not unplugging.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:14 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

--http://petersparrots.comhttp://petersphotos.com

So you can reach the plug easily to disconnect when changing bits,
etc.

Or put the plug back in when you stretched the cable a bit too far to
reach the other end of the thing you're working on.
And who unplugs to change bits anyway?

The people who have been bitten by not unplugging.

The clumsy folk. Power tools have a switch. You turn that off before changing the bit. You don't need to turn it off twice. Even if you want to, most sockets have a switch beside them.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:14 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

--http://petersparrots.comhttp://petersphotos.com

So you can reach the plug easily to disconnect when changing bits,
etc.

Or put the plug back in when you stretched the cable a bit too far to
reach the other end of the thing you're working on.
And who unplugs to change bits anyway?

The people who have been bitten by not unplugging.

The clumsy folk. *Power tools have a switch. *You turn that off before changing the bit. *You don't need to turn it off twice. *Even if you want to, most sockets have a switch beside them.

If they had a long cord then the switch would be too far away.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Seems unlikely. My SDS drill has a cable around 5 metres long - it's a
pity my normal mains drill doesn't.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:45:55 -0000, Steve Walker wrote:

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Seems unlikely. My SDS drill has a cable around 5 metres long - it's a
pity my normal mains drill doesn't.

I got a soldering iron with a cable 2 foot long! It's not safe at all, very easy to melt the wire that keeps getting caught on the bit!

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

This exchange was overheard between the separated sections of the jail.
A male voice yells over to the female side: "I got 12 inches over here you would love to have."
The female response was: "Well, spit it out it isn't yours."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article op.v7zn75oaytk5n5@i7-940,
Lieutenant Scott wrote:
I got a soldering iron with a cable 2 foot long! It's not safe at all,
very easy to melt the wire that keeps getting caught on the bit!

A decent soldering iron cable has silicone insulation - which doesn't melt
easily.

--
*'Progress' and 'Change' are not synonyms.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
I got a soldering iron with a cable 2 foot long! It's not safe at all,
very easy to melt the wire that keeps getting caught on the bit!

A decent soldering iron cable has silicone insulation - which doesn't melt
easily.

I'm not going to pay more for one with a silicone cable. If I needed that I'd fit my own cable. A soldering iron is a heater on a stick, it shouldn't be expensive.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Tower: "Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o'clock, 6 miles!"
Delta 351: "Give us another hint! We have digital watches!"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Seems unlikely. My SDS drill has a cable around 5 metres long - it's a
pity my normal mains drill doesn't.

My permanently-affixed angle drill has a new power lead of ~5m - much
better that way, I found.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:15:34 -0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Like the regulation that forces me to reverse my car into the petrol station to get the LPG?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Why is Michael Jackson's album entitled "Bad?"
Because he couldn't spell "Pathetic."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Medway Handyman writes:
On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Which is partly true, and not just power tools, but anything that
plugs in (except extension leads, which can break all the rules).

In most of the EU, there's no fuse in the plug, and the socket
outlet is protected at 16A. If you short-out the flex at the power
tool end, the flex has to have low enough resistance to allow
enough current to flow to quickly trip the 16A circuit protection.
This means the flex either has to be short, or it needs to be
quite chunky, in either case to keep the resistance low.
The EU Common Market for products means this applies to products
sold in the UK, even though our fused plug can give better
protection in our case.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:11:05 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
The Medway Handyman writes:
On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Which is partly true, and not just power tools, but anything that
plugs in (except extension leads, which can break all the rules).

In most of the EU, there's no fuse in the plug, and the socket
outlet is protected at 16A. If you short-out the flex at the power
tool end, the flex has to have low enough resistance to allow
enough current to flow to quickly trip the 16A circuit protection.
This means the flex either has to be short, or it needs to be
quite chunky, in either case to keep the resistance low.
The EU Common Market for products means this applies to products
sold in the UK, even though our fused plug can give better
protection in our case.

IIf that's the case, Numatic's breaking the law by fitting 8m flex; the
Nilfisk that I bought has just under 4m and is a bloody nuisance. It might
go in for a lengthening operation soon.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman writes:
[...]

Vacuum cleaners normally have quite beefy conductors because the
flex needs to be long, and it needs to be strong. Also, many are
double-insulated, so there's no earth in the flex, making the use
of larger conductors possible without ending up with a very thick
flex.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:44:53 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Gabriel wrote:

hat's the case, Numatic's breaking the law by fitting 8m flex; the
Nilfisk that I bought has just under 4m and is a bloody nuisance. It might
go in for a lengthening operation soon.

Vacuum cleaners normally have quite beefy conductors because the
flex needs to be long, and it needs to be strong. Also, many are
double-insulated, so there's no earth in the flex, making the use
of larger conductors possible without ending up with a very thick
flex.

I don't know what the Nilfisk has. It might have an earth as it's wet 'n'
dry - if there's no path from earth pin to machine I'll have to open it up
and have a look.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:11:05 -0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
The Medway Handyman writes:
On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

Which is partly true, and not just power tools, but anything that
plugs in (except extension leads, which can break all the rules).

In most of the EU, there's no fuse in the plug, and the socket
outlet is protected at 16A. If you short-out the flex at the power
tool end, the flex has to have low enough resistance to allow
enough current to flow to quickly trip the 16A circuit protection.
This means the flex either has to be short, or it needs to be
quite chunky, in either case to keep the resistance low.
The EU Common Market for products means this applies to products
sold in the UK, even though our fused plug can give better
protection in our case.

What on earth do Europeans do for lamps? Do they have huge thick cables for a little bedside lamp?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman writes:
[...]

We are Europeans. If it's a 0.5mm² flex, it's limited to some
small number of metres max (something like 2 or 3, but I can't
remember) to keep the resistance low.

It doesn't mean all flex has to safely pass 16A continuously, just
that it has to pass enough fault current to blow the fuse within
the prescribed time and before the flex overheats.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Common complaint when I worked for Karcher. We were told it was an EU
regulation. Hmmmm.

interestingly enough, over the past few years of buying power tools, I
have found in my experience that if I buy a Bosch professional power
tool that is in a plastic case, you get around 3 metres of power cord.
This feels like a more rubbery type of power cord.

All my other non-Bosch power tools have the stupidly short power flexes
and feel very plastic.......

Regards,

Stephen
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Anabolic Steroids?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:37:53 -0000, ARWadsworth wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Anabolic Steroids?

That almost made me laugh....

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Confucius say: "Boy who go to sleep with stiff problem wake up with solution in hand."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Dunno, but many have.
The exception in my collection is the Fein Multimaster - which has a
cable about 5m long.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Alan Deane wrote:

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Dunno, but many have.
The exception in my collection is the Fein Multimaster - which has a
cable about 5m long.

My blue Bosch drill has a nice long rubber super flexible cable.

Seems to be the real tools are properly equipped - it's the low end consumer
stuff that is often ill equipped.

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:37:55 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

Alan Deane wrote:

On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Dunno, but many have.
The exception in my collection is the Fein Multimaster - which has a
cable about 5m long.

My blue Bosch drill has a nice long rubber super flexible cable.

Seems to be the real tools are properly equipped - it's the low end consumer
stuff that is often ill equipped.

If you look at the price of flex, especially in the bulk they will buy it in , it seems pointless.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site.
Paddy says to Murphy "I'm gonna have the day off,
I'm gonna pretend I'm mad!"
He climbs up the rafters, hangs upside down and shouts
"I'M A LIGHTBULB! I'M A LIGHTBULB!"
Murphy watches in amazement!
The Foreman shouts "Paddy you're mad, go home"
So he leaves the site.
Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well.
"Where the hell are you going?" asks the Foreman.
"I can't work in the flipping ' dark!" says Murphy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 12, 9:37*pm, Tim Watts wrote:
Alan Deane wrote:
On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Dunno, but many have.
The exception in my collection is the Fein Multimaster - which has a
cable about 5m long.

My blue Bosch drill has a nice long rubber super flexible cable.

Seems to be the real tools are properly equipped - it's the low end consumer
stuff that is often ill equipped.

My green Bosch has the same.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/01/2012 13:39, Man at B&Q wrote:
On Jan 12, 9:37 pm, Tim wrote:
Alan Deane wrote:
On 12/01/2012 19:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Dunno, but many have.
The exception in my collection is the Fein Multimaster - which has a
cable about 5m long.

My blue Bosch drill has a nice long rubber super flexible cable.

Seems to be the real tools are properly equipped - it's the low end consumer
stuff that is often ill equipped.

My green Bosch has the same.

MBQ

My green Bosch is cordless

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:14:17 -0000, "Lieutenant Scott"
wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Mine don't. Ah, actually the few cheapy ones I own, have leads that
are a bit short, but not all that short.
The others; Makita, DeWalt, even Bosch, have quite long leads.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Mine don't. Ah, actually the few cheapy ones I own, have leads that
are a bit short, but not all that short.
The others; Makita, DeWalt, even Bosch, have quite long leads.

I gave up buying expensive makes, as the cheap ones are just as good.

Especially if it's something you only need once or twice, it's silly to spend a fortune on one!

And if you lend it to someone and the bust it, it's not so costly....

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:52:35 -0000, "Lieutenant Scott"
wrote:

I gave up buying expensive makes, as the cheap ones are just as good.

Especially if it's something you only need once or twice, it's silly to spend a fortune on one!

And if you lend it to someone and the bust it, it's not so costly....

The good kit is from when I was doing stuff professionally - it really
pays to have better quality.
Since I packed that in, I've indulged in a new Makita SDS and Makita
9" angle grinder, but most of the other motorised toolery in the past
year has been Aldidly, as that's good enough for working on my own
place.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I gave up buying expensive makes, as the cheap ones are just as good.

Especially if it's something you only need once or twice, it's silly to spend a fortune on one!

And if you lend it to someone and the bust it, it's not so costly....

The good kit is from when I was doing stuff professionally - it really
pays to have better quality.
Since I packed that in, I've indulged in a new Makita SDS and Makita
9" angle grinder, but most of the other motorised toolery in the past
year has been Aldidly, as that's good enough for working on my own
place.

I suppose it depends on how much you mileage are going to do with it. But then again, you can get expensive ones that don't last as long as they should, then you are out of pocket. I don't mind breaking the odd cheap drill.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Confuscious say: "If you park, don't drink, accidents cause people."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Mine don't. Ah, actually the few cheapy ones I own, have leads that
are a bit short, but not all that short.
The others; Makita, DeWalt, even Bosch, have quite long leads.

I gave up buying expensive makes, as the cheap ones are just as good.

Do not confuse "expensive consumer tool" with "professional tool".

Especially if it's something you only need once or twice, it's silly to
spend a fortune on one!

That's valid. I've gone along way with a green Bosch jigsaw for off jobs,
but the truth is it does not cut particularly well, but it cuts. It's OK for
flooring, but cutting shelves needs a lot of work squaring up the cuts.

I will upgrade to a pro jigsaw soon with a solid sole plate and
reciprocating action that can actually manage to cut at 90 degrees to the
work reliably.

And if you lend it to someone and the bust it, it's not so costly....

I usually do not lend good tools out, unless I trust the recipent.
--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Mine don't. Ah, actually the few cheapy ones I own, have leads that
are a bit short, but not all that short.
The others; Makita, DeWalt, even Bosch, have quite long leads.

I gave up buying expensive makes, as the cheap ones are just as good.

Do not confuse "expensive consumer tool" with "professional tool".

I'm not.

Especially if it's something you only need once or twice, it's silly to
spend a fortune on one!

That's valid. I've gone a long way with a green Bosch jigsaw for off jobs,
but the truth is it does not cut particularly well, but it cuts. It's OK for
flooring, but cutting shelves needs a lot of work squaring up the cuts.

That would probably be the same jigsaw I have! It was good for a number of years till the blade guide refused to tighten properly, now I can't get straight cuts and the blades snap often.

I will upgrade to a pro jigsaw soon with a solid sole plate and
reciprocating action that can actually manage to cut at 90 degrees to the
work reliably.

And if you lend it to someone and the bust it, it's not so costly....

I usually do not lend good tools out, unless I trust the recipent.

Trustworthy people make mistakes.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Auctioneer, n. The man who proclaims with a hammer that he has picked a pocket with his tongue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:14:17 -0000, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Stuff the length, the detachability is the issue. Have something akin to
the good old kettle lead, but designed for the specific job, and common to
all manufacturers, and you can easily switch leads according to need.

Sometimes I want a nice short lead, other times a long one. Sometimes a
super-flexible lead would be a huge advantage. And the biggest single
issue - if it gets damaged it is likely to get replaced rather than
ignored because it is too difficult to do or too expensive to replace the
entire tool.

Did someone mention Fein?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:58:52 -0000, polygonum wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:14:17 -0000, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Stuff the length, the detachability is the issue. Have something akin to
the good old kettle lead, but designed for the specific job, and common to
all manufacturers, and you can easily switch leads according to need.

Sometimes I want a nice short lead, other times a long one. Sometimes a
super-flexible lead would be a huge advantage. And the biggest single
issue - if it gets damaged it is likely to get replaced rather than
ignored because it is too difficult to do or too expensive to replace the
entire tool.

Good idea. A kettle lead would be brilliant, but maybe with a clip as it will get yanked. We already have IEC and hot IEC, why not a third one called clipped IEC?

Seen an orbital sander with such a thing, but it was not a common connector.

Did someone mention Fein?

Nein.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Girl with skirt up run faster than boy with trousers down!!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Good idea. A kettle lead would be brilliant, but maybe with a clip as
it will get yanked. We already have IEC and hot IEC, why not a third
one called clipped IEC?

CPC do locking IEC connectors. Personally I think detachable leads would
be more of a nuisance, having to go and find a longer/shorter one.

My blue Bosch SDS is nice and long; no need for an extension lead
hanging half way up the ladder.

Scott
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:51:29 -0000, Scott M wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Good idea. A kettle lead would be brilliant, but maybe with a clip as
it will get yanked. We already have IEC and hot IEC, why not a third
one called clipped IEC?

CPC do locking IEC connectors. Personally I think detachable leads would
be more of a nuisance, having to go and find a longer/shorter one.

My blue Bosch SDS is nice and long; no need for an extension lead
hanging half way up the ladder.

You wouldn't have to go find a longer/shorter one if you always used the same length. You fit the one you want and leave it there. But you still have the option to change it if you encounter a different job. Or if you cut through it!

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

The tired doctor was awakened by a phone call in the middle of the night. "Please, you have to come right over," pleaded the distraught young mother. "My child has swallowed a contraceptive."
The physician dressed quickly, but before he could get out the door, the phone rang again.
"You don't have to come over after all," the woman said with a sigh of relief. "My husband just found another one."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 12, 11:26*pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:58:52 -0000, polygonum wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:14:17 -0000, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Why is it most power tools have a stupidly short wire?

Stuff the length, the detachability is the issue. Have something akin to
the good old kettle lead, but designed for the specific job, and common to
all manufacturers, and you can easily switch leads according to need.

Sometimes I want a nice short lead, other times a long one. Sometimes a
super-flexible lead would be a huge advantage. And the biggest single
issue - if it gets damaged it is likely to get replaced rather than
ignored because it is too difficult to do or too expensive to replace the
entire tool.

Good idea. *A kettle lead would be brilliant, but maybe with a clip as it will get yanked. *We already have IEC and hot IEC, why not a third one called clipped IEC?

I thought they existed or used too, we had them on the computers which
weren;t meant to be switched off it weas just a cradle thing that
connected on to the IEC socket on the case.
IEC 320 Mains Connectors
http://www.bulgin.co.uk/Products/IEC...cessories.html
Although I think smaller ones would be best that didn;t actually have
this, but the cable was free to pull out in case of emergencies.
I'd like this on small recharble appliences in teh same way I would
use a laptop with the charger plugged in until I actually needed to
use it away from the power I'd know it was fully charged, rather than
getting it out and finding the battery flat.

TV Power Cord NF Electronics Repair 13 August 17th 10 09:52 AM
Cord for Cordless DeWalt tools Guy Berthiaume Woodworking 35 March 11th 07 05:34 AM
tools, air tools, power tools, hand tools, cordeless tool 4qO3HN tim Electronics Repair 0 February 21st 07 08:34 PM
hp power cord ee_design Electronics Repair 7 November 16th 06 04:06 AM
twisted power cord [email protected] Electronics Repair 25 December 3rd 05 05:11 AM