Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Enlightenment!

My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

Finally I realised why she married me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:35:39 +0000
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

Finally I realised why she married me.

Normally I get "The cat litter needs emptying", to which I agree. Later
she complains that I didn't empty it, to which I reply that she didn't
ask me to.
No sense of logic, some people.
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

Finally I realised why she married me.

The correct answer is:

"Why - did your arms fall off"?

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

Finally I realised why she married me.

Its nice to know ones place in the world ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/12/2011 1:35 a.m., The Natural Philosopher wrote:
My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

Finally I realised why she married me.

If the cat ****s, bear it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

The correct answer is:
"Why - did your arms fall off"?

Usually, the one screaming "empty the cat litter/bin/etc"
is the one nearest the cat litter and the door it has to
go through, and the person being addressed is usually up
several flights of stairs away.

I remember seeing a film where the mother was stood by
the kitchen door, holding a binbag of rubbish, shouting
up the stairs "take the rubbish out!"

The correct response is: take it out yourself, you lazy
*x*x*x*!!

JGH
Posted to uk.d-i-y

jgharston wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

The correct answer is:
"Why - did your arms fall off"?

Usually, the one screaming "empty the cat litter/bin/etc"
is the one nearest the cat litter and the door it has to
go through, and the person being addressed is usually up
several flights of stairs away.

I remember seeing a film where the mother was stood by
the kitchen door, holding a binbag of rubbish, shouting
up the stairs "take the rubbish out!"

The correct response is: take it out yourself, you lazy
*x*x*x*!!

If I tried saying that to my 4' 10", 60+years [1] other half, I'd have the
dirty litter tray around my ears - and I'd be sleeping outside with the
cat - and I'd have to clean the mess up when she finally let me back in (and
I'm all of 6'+ and over 18 stone [well over])!

Well, she used to have one hell of a mop of red hair - and she's still got
the bloody temper to match. ROTFL

[1] In a whisper so she can't hear - that's nearing 70 next year

Cash

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/12/2011 21:41, jgharston wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

The correct answer is:
"Why - did your arms fall off"?

Usually, the one screaming "empty the cat litter/bin/etc"
is the one nearest the cat litter and the door it has to
go through, and the person being addressed is usually up
several flights of stairs away.

I remember seeing a film where the mother was stood by
the kitchen door, holding a binbag of rubbish, shouting
up the stairs "take the rubbish out!"

Anyone else got an alarmed arm chair?

As soon as my arris touches the cushion you can bet your life SWMBO will
want something done.

The other thing that drives me mad - SWMBO will call out "come here will
you" usually when I'm in the middle of something. When I arrive its
something she could have easily described without me going anywhere.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

My wife screamed at me 'I need you to empty the cat litter!'

Finally I realised why she married me.

The correct answer is:

"Why - did your arms fall off"?

What do you say to a woman with two black yes?

Nothing, you've already told her twice.

--
Adam