Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does anyone remember "Through the Keyhole"?

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

PS What was Dawn's knicker drawer like?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2011-12-24, ARWadsworth wrote:
Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Works with Firefox on Windows 7 ..

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I wanna do is win"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2011-12-24, wrote:
Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Works with Firefox on Windows 7 ..

I get "you need Adobe Flash something or other"
"download now" "close this window to make it work" "you need Adobe
Flash something or other" to make it work"
"download now" "close this window to make it work"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway Handyman
writes

On 2011-12-24, wrote:
Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Works with Firefox on Windows 7 ..

I get "you need Adobe Flash something or other"
"download now" "close this window to make it work" "you need Adobe
Flash something or other" to make it work"
"download now" "close this window to make it work"

Then you are desined not to see Harry's bomb shelter of a dwelling for
xmas then

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:12:23 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Dunno, the buggers won't let me see it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
writes
wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Dunno, the buggers won't let me see it.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/

May The Best House Win

Thursday 15th December

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2011-12-24, ARWadsworth wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with
televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

--
Today is Pungenday, the 66th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3177
* * *"At this time of year it's easy to forget the true meaning of

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
thirty-six writes
On 2011-12-24, ARWadsworth wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with
televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

But it IS worth persevering

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message
,
thirty-six writes
On 2011-12-24, ARWadsworth wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with
televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

But it IS worth persevering

I'll get it onto YouTube over Christmas.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message
,
thirty-six writes
On 2011-12-24, ARWadsworth wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with
televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

But it IS worth persevering

I'll get it onto YouTube over Christmas.

Just don't forget the bit from my post

"Its not a house, its a post apocalyptic survival bunker

I bet there's a secret cellar somewhere containing food and other
provisions for surviving armageddon"

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 21:11:41 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I'll get it onto YouTube over Christmas.

Let us know, ta.
The itvplayer is UK only.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 24, 8:55*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
thirty-six writes

On 2011-12-24, ARWadsworth wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with
televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

But it IS worth persevering

--
geoff

I'll take your word on that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2011-12-24, wrote:
Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Does for me, but I do have Adobe flash installed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2011-12-24, wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with
televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

Did not get any ads when I tried - not even in the spaces for the
original "ad breaks"...

(may be a function of AdBlock on firefox mind you)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2011-12-24, *wrote:

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=295280

Who knows? Doesn't work with Firefox on Linux.

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with
televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

Did not get any ads when I tried - not even in the spaces for the
original "ad breaks"...

(may be a function of AdBlock on firefox mind you)

Thanks for that, I'm looking in to correcting the said defect, just
like it used to be.