Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Uses for an angry grinder part I

:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Phil" wrote in message
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Assume the ring was not as small as one might expect otherwise they would
have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been
pessimistically undersized ;-)

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David WE Roberts wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Assume the ring was not as small as one might expect otherwise they would
have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been
pessimistically undersized ;-)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...el_pipe_drama/

4.5" angle grinder, on pipe, on todger.

holds vitals and runs away quivering at the thought
--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
David WE Roberts wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Assume the ring was not as small as one might expect otherwise they would
have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been
pessimistically undersized ;-)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...el_pipe_drama/

4.5" angle grinder, on pipe, on todger.

holds vitals and runs away quivering at the thought

I would have thought that there would be no need to actually touch wheel to
metal, it would scare the ring off.
--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
David WE Roberts wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
.
com...
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Assume the ring was not as small as one might expect otherwise
they would have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been
pessimistically undersized ;-)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...el_pipe_drama/

4.5" angle grinder, on pipe, on todger.

holds vitals and runs away quivering at the thought

I would have thought that there would be no need to actually touch
wheel to metal, it would scare the ring off.

Heh, I think my tackle would simply curl up and beat a hasty retreat at
the thought ....

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I wanna do is win"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
David WE Roberts wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Assume the ring was not as small as one might expect otherwise they
would have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been
pessimistically undersized ;-)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...el_pipe_drama/

4.5" angle grinder, on pipe, on todger.

holds vitals and runs away quivering at the thought

I would have thought that there would be no need to actually touch wheel
to metal, it would scare the ring off.
--
Tim Watts

Or scare the attached old-man out!
--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:59:07 -0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
David WE Roberts wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Assume the ring was not as small as one might expect otherwise they would
have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been
pessimistically undersized ;-)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...el_pipe_drama/

4.5" angle grinder, on pipe, on todger.

holds vitals and runs away quivering at the thought

I would have thought that there would be no need to actually touch wheel to
metal, it would scare the ring off.

I see that the patient was given an anesthetic first: presumably so
he'd have been unconcious while all this was going on.

If you want another, similar case to chortle at, just click the link
marked 'Wigan' in the 'bootnote' under that story.

Nick
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
David WE Roberts wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Assume the ring was not as small as one might expect otherwise they
would
have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been
pessimistically undersized ;-)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...el_pipe_drama/

4.5" angle grinder, on pipe, on todger.

holds vitals and runs away quivering at the thought

I would have thought that there would be no need to actually touch wheel
to metal, it would scare the ring off.

If it was a penis ring then presumably it was performing to design - i.e.
however jaded and disinterested the wearer, the tackle stays at attention.
In which case an undersized (and therfore difficult to remove) ring could
cause all sorts of problems.
Not the least being eventual gangreen :-(
Then again........

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 01:39:43 -0800 (PST), Phil
wrote:

:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

Hampton Court.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 14, 9:39*am, Phil wrote:
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

There is actually a special tool made for this purpose.
http://www.safetyfirstaid.co.uk/Prod...g-Cutters.aspx

I used to keep one in my drawer at work (NHS)
So,once agian, angle grinder not required.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/11/2011 16:12, harry wrote:
On Nov 14, 9:39 am, wrote:
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

There is actually a special tool made for this purpose.
http://www.safetyfirstaid.co.uk/Prod...g-Cutters.aspx

I used to keep one in my drawer at work (NHS)
So,once agian, angle grinder not required.

I used to know some of the people who made them, but ring cutters are
designed to deal with thin, soft metal items and will be defeated by
thick bits of steel.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:24:40 +0000, Nightjar wrote:

On 14/11/2011 16:12, harry wrote:
On Nov 14, 9:39 am, wrote:
:-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11...pton_incident/

There is actually a special tool made for this purpose.
http://www.safetyfirstaid.co.uk/Prod...ppers-Cutters/

Ring-Cutters.aspx

I used to keep one in my drawer at work (NHS) So,once agian, angle
grinder not required.

I used to know some of the people who made them, but ring cutters are
designed to deal with thin, soft metal items and will be defeated by
thick bits of steel.

I've had one used on me...no, on my finger! Had a massive reaction to
some antibiotics and had to have a ring cut off rather quickly.

They work well.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

The Tool Gods Are Angry With Me Lee Michaels Woodworking 28 November 3rd 09 07:50 AM
OT Angry White Man Terry Home Repair 8 February 20th 08 02:11 AM
FA ending soon Dumore compound grinder or tool post grinder Richard W. Metalworking 0 September 2nd 05 01:23 AM