Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default One for Tony Sayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

The words "thick ****" spring to mind.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I like the comment that he "apparently failed to observe correct safety
procedures..." Apparently?

Bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

Slightly fuller version

http://youtu.be/O-mLXJAf09w

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy
Burns writes
ARWadsworth wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

Slightly fuller version

http://youtu.be/O-mLXJAf09w

Words fail me!

I can see this clip appearing in a few H&S briefings for the next few
years though.
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 23:02:11 -0000, "Bert Coules"
wrote:

I like the comment that he "apparently failed to observe correct safety
procedures..." Apparently?

It's OK, he's been suspended ...

Derek G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

The words "thick ****" spring to mind.

He was demonstrating everything you *shouldn't* do

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 23:18:40 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

ARWadsworth wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

Slightly fuller version

http://youtu.be/O-mLXJAf09w

Very good! Pity it's not in English though.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@blue
yonder.co.uk scribeth thus
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

The words "thick ****" spring to mind.

Looks like natural selection at work;!.....
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I like the comment that he "apparently failed to observe correct
safety procedures..." Apparently?

It's OK, he's been suspended ...

.... but not for long.

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I wanna do is win"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

Slightly fuller version

http://youtu.be/O-mLXJAf09w

Very good! Pity it's not in English though.

Why is Geordie not an acceptable dialect/accent while Scouse is? I
understood it perfectly.

Malcolm ( originally from NW Durham)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:
In article , ARWadsworth
adamwadsworth@blue yonder.co.uk scribeth thus
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-15635467

The words "thick ****" spring to mind.

Looks like natural selection at work;!.....

The fact that the cameraman never flinched or offered to help amused me.

--
Adam