Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Baxi Duo Tech combi HE 24

error code E168

All I can get from web search is self diagnostic mode and change PCB

can reset runs for a while 30mins?

enough to warnm radiators

DHW always ok

Is this usually/always PCB

how cheap can I get one if so

Looks a doddle to fit

Regards

Tony

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , TMC
writes
error code E168

All I can get from web search is self diagnostic mode and change PCB

can reset runs for a while 30mins?

enough to warnm radiators

DHW always ok

Is this usually/always PCB

how cheap can I get one if so

Looks a doddle to fit

I'm not sure whether we have a test set for this or not yet

give us a ring

www.cetltd.com

--
geoff