Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default :) Hi

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :
http://www.islam-guide.com/
http://www.thetruereligion.org/
http://www.beconvinced.com/
http://english.islamway.com/
http://www.todayislam.com/
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamunveiled.org/
http://www.al-sunnah.com/
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:48:57 -0700 (PDT), ????? ????
wrote:

Excuse me!!

**** off, you deranged arsehole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:48:57 -0700 (PDT), ????? ????
wrote:

Excuse me!!

**** off, you deranged arsehole.

+1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"????? ????" wrote in message
[...]

anyone for a bacon sandwich

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 9, 5:48Â*am, الدين واضØ* wrote:
[...]
We advise you visiting :http://www.islam-guide.com/http://ww...knowledge.com/

We want to control you. We want your great respect. And your money.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 9, 4:08*pm, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"????? ????" wrote in message

anyone for a bacon sandwich

http://www.epicmealtime.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

snip ********

Dude, if your lot take over, I'm becoming a druid.

See you at Stonehenge for a Wicker Man re-enactment?

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
snip ********

Dude, if your lot take over, I'm becoming a druid.

See you at Stonehenge for a Wicker Man re-enactment?

Yes. Its always a mistake to confuse complexity with intelligent design.

One look at the Labour party legislation is enough to make the point.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
snip ********

Dude, if your lot take over, I'm becoming a druid.

See you at Stonehenge for a Wicker Man re-enactment?

--
Tim Watts

As in Edward Woodward?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2011 12:03, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:48:57 -0700 (PDT), ????? ????
wrote:

Excuse me!!

**** off, you deranged arsehole.

Now *that's* repartee!

--
Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
snip ********

Dude, if your lot take over, I'm becoming a druid.

See you at Stonehenge for a Wicker Man re-enactment?

--
Tim Watts

As in Edward Woodward?

Yes - but not *as* Woodward's character

I'd make a good Oak - round and have bear, like beer...

But who's going to play Willow?

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Yes. Its always a mistake to confuse complexity with intelligent design.

One look at the Labour party legislation is enough to make the point.

That should go in the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations...

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Yes. Its always a mistake to confuse complexity with intelligent design.

One look at the Labour party legislation is enough to make the point.

That should go in the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations...

My other half has reminded me that the one she liked the best was:

Renewable energy: Energy that relies on an unshielded uncontrolled
nuclear reactor 93 million miles away that causes 3000 cancer deaths a
year* in the UK alone as against a properly shielded regulated and
controllable one 60 miles away that releases no detectable radiation at
all, and causes no deaths.

*UK 2008 deaths from skin cancer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

????? ???? wrote:
Excuse me!!

who me?

Would you stop for a moment?!

no

O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.

Prise be!!!

Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!

Cold and hard, but hopefully in one piece, but preferably not one big flat
piece.

Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!

not really, it will just carry on like before, unless I die along with 6bn
others

What the **** have I done to upset that ****?

Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.

That doesn't make any sense at all...Mohammad had been sent by the religion?

It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.

I prefer a left bible, being right handed and all..

Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.

I won't be emstional

Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.

Listen? - is it a talking book then?

We advise you visiting :
http://www.islam-guide.com/
http://www.thetruereligion.org/
http://www.beconvinced.com/
http://english.islamway.com/
http://www.todayislam.com/
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamunveiled.org/
http://www.al-sunnah.com/
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/

No thanks, if your life's that **** that you spend most of it looking
forward to being dead, you may as well just throw yourself off something
tall now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"NT" wrote in message
On Sep 9, 5:48 am, ????? ???? wrote:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!

snipped

We want to control you. We want your great respect. And your money.

NT

I'll just have the money. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Zapp Brannigan" wrote in message

"????? ????" wrote in message
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.

Angle grinder!

Two lengths of 6'' X 3'' hardwood and a handful of 4'' nails.

The lord giveth, and he taketh away. Me to. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
snip ********

Dude, if your lot take over, I'm becoming a druid.

See you at Stonehenge for a Wicker Man re-enactment?

--
Tim Watts

As in Edward Woodward?

Yes - but not *as* Woodward's character

I'd make a good Oak - round and have bear, like beer...

But who's going to play Willow?

--
Tim Watts

I seem to remember that he was a policeman.
I'm not Googling.