Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default More traffic from Oz, UK?

"George Watson" wrote in message
b.com...
"Mr Pounder" wrote:

"George Watson" wrote in message
web.com...
"George W Frost" wrote:

"Eric" wrote in message

err.. Frostie... mate, "Eric" is having a lend.
The same edjut is "Josepi", usually.
He has purloined "mII" for a bit from another
Kanuck in the West Coast who took him to task.
Josepi also believes "MIKE" is I,
and as I have just read is about as brilliant on
that accuracy as he is on gunkin' up locks!

Feel free to rattle Josepi/mII cods if you feel you must
but I tell you all of it is only to lead you into being ignored
by the wood-whackers, Josepi has no interest in group
content, here nor anywhere else.

Just some good oil for your salad sanger.

an' yeh.. we need replays from whingin' Poms like
thongs in mud :-
george

Then why are you posting to a UK group, George?

You think I want crap (arsebugs) from the likes of you
with yer port-wine stained cuffs dribbling (stalking) into
the group I read? xPost remains, yer great nobbled git.

You get happy in yer misery, plonker.
Yer welcome to it.
Now feck off an' die.
george

Spoken like a true illiterate Australian idiot.
You have really done all of your friends a lot of favours with your reply.
You took my bait. Hook line and sinker George.
I did not think it would be so easy.
Have you always been stupid?

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

We need to sponsor you on the BASS tour, Rob ... fishing three ponds at
a throw.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

On 16/07/2011 6:22 PM, George W Frost wrote:
"m wrote in message
But does it last an average of eleven years in Sweden?

Can you drive one for 10 years without ever changing the oil or replacing
an exhaust component?
------------------

I can drive an Australian built car for more than 10 years without changing
the oil, or even topping up the radiator

Yep its all BS changing the oil or even checking the radiator.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Best be WAY under 40K for that piece of ****.
Face it. There's only one car company worth talking about (for us mid
income folk) and that is Subaru.
Say it after me: S•U•B•A•R•U. Fuji Industries know how to build a car.
Is it classy? Nope. Does it work? Always.
Safe? Yup. Fast? If you want one that is, no problem.
Them's little tanks.

On Jul 15, 10:35 pm, "m wrote:
That's where the Toyota Camry is manufactured. Best car on the road under
$40K

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

"m wrote in message
But does it last an average of eleven years in Sweden?

Can you drive one for 10 years without ever changing the oil or
replacing
an exhaust component?
------------------

I can drive an Australian built car for more than 10 years without
changing
the oil, or even topping up the radiator

Yep its all BS changing the oil or even checking the radiator.

well if you burn enough oil and keep topping it up there would never be any
need to change it as it would always be new.
OTOH if you never need to top up you have to drain it at some time.

I would expect a car to burn more oil if as it ages, especially if the old
oil isn't working very well due to age.

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

"m wrote in message
But does it last an average of eleven years in Sweden?

Can you drive one for 10 years without ever changing the oil or
replacing
an exhaust component?
------------------

I can drive an Australian built car for more than 10 years without
changing
the oil, or even topping up the radiator

Yep its all BS changing the oil or even checking the radiator.

well if you burn enough oil and keep topping it up there would never be
any need to change it as it would always be new.
OTOH if you never need to top up you have to drain it at some time.

I do love the way you fail to understand almost everything.

Why do you think oil goes black?

I would expect a car to burn more oil if as it ages, especially if the
old oil isn't working very well due to age.

good grief.

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

"George Watson" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Mr Pounder" wrote:

"George Watson" wrote in message
raweb.com...
"George W Frost" wrote:

"Eric" wrote in message

[...]

So yer a trollin' whingin' Pom.
Yer doing well in building a profile, cupcake.

Makes Frostie the wise one in this exchange.
Had you pinned right from the outset, pillock.
Fix yer drag....

Hook line and sinker.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"m wrote in message
But does it last an average of eleven years in Sweden?

Can you drive one for 10 years without ever changing the oil or
replacing
an exhaust component?
------------------

I can drive an Australian built car for more than 10 years without
changing
the oil, or even topping up the radiator

Yep its all BS changing the oil or even checking the radiator.

well if you burn enough oil and keep topping it up there would never be
any need to change it as it would always be new.
OTOH if you never need to top up you have to drain it at some time.

I do love the way you fail to understand almost everything.

Whoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think oil goes black?

Because the filter is cr@p.

I would expect a car to burn more oil if as it ages, especially if the
old oil isn't working very well due to age.

good grief.

WWWWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

"Eric" wrote in message
"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...
Excuse me, but, how much does the Almighty United States of America, owe
the
Chinese ?
Last figure I got was in the vicinity of 2 1/2 TRILLION dollars
that's $2,500,000,000,000,000.oo
OZ owe the entire Asian countries, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore,
India
etc. $400 million
A very significantly lower figure
We have to import almost everything because the goddam yankees butted
into
our economy and "advised " us to go their way.
I am glad you didn't stay here, we can do without the fools.

===============

Funny counting system used in Australia. Was that a long scale or short
scale trillion or is that a prison education standard counting system?

--

Eric

Well, I do not know about the prison counting system
But, obviously you do

===================

Your stated numeric number would be correctly stated as:

in the long scale system "two thousand, five hundred thousand million"

in the short scale system "two quadrillion, five hundred trillion"

not the "2 1/2 TRILLION" your stated in text.

I feel you have made a simple typo in your zeros but since counting system
"trillions" and "billions" are not longer defined, thanks to the USA
making a mess of all measurement systems, I wanted clarification to your
posting. The correct text would be defined differently in each continent
of the world.

Don't feed the troll. He was your "aussie" friend here under another
nickname. He loves to fill the group with turmoil.

All the best

--

Eric

Thanks for your input Eric, but I was only quoting from sauces on the USA
debt, which was stated as being 2 1/2 trillion dollars
Maybe I did miss out on a few zeros
and it is a pity that one of those zeros didn't get Mr Pounder when he was
here
but then, that's another country and it's airplane
he is only knowledgeable on the 707
from the 1960's, Big Old Jet Airliner
too much wacky baccy for his brain has completely fried it.

===============

Game, set and match.

Now he poses an argument with himself just to prove it isn't true. Good
timing Aussie faker.

So obvious, even us Americans can see through it.

--

Eric

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

"Eric" wrote in message
[...]

What can you ALL expect when its has been cross posted to uk.d-i-y
newsgroup.
Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Yeah but could this car survive more than 6 of our winters, with snow and
salt and springs with rust disease running rampant?

N. American vehicles typically rust out after about 8 years, Japanese
controlled designs 12-18 years. I think from the few Subarus see around here
they tend to fall apart in much less, provided you change the rabbit fur on
the seats, every few years.

Have you driven a rust lately? Our Ford admission they have a problem after
problem after their 1974 class action suit where they paid all the 1967-1974
owners to drive a "rust tough" POS.

--------------------

d.com...

"m II" wrote in message
But does it last an average of eleven years in Sweden?
Can you drive one for 10 years without ever changing the oil or replacing
an exhaust component?

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

"m wrote in message
But does it last an average of eleven years in Sweden?

Can you drive one for 10 years without ever changing the oil or
replacing
an exhaust component?
------------------

I can drive an Australian built car for more than 10 years without
changing
the oil, or even topping up the radiator

Yep its all BS changing the oil or even checking the radiator.

well if you burn enough oil and keep topping it up there would never be
any need to change it as it would always be new.
OTOH if you never need to top up you have to drain it at some time.

I would expect a car to burn more oil if as it ages, especially if the
old oil isn't working very well due to age.

Actually oil is topped up (to indicate it full on the dipstick) with
unburnt fuel in older cars (carby) hence gets diluted with this fuel
over the intervals of the oil changes.

Topping up oil is very unproductive as the sump is still full of fuel.

More modern cars that having efficient injection burns off this excess
fuel.
Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,cross.posting.OCD.babies

Idiots abound in both groups.

---------------------

"Rob" wrote in message ...
What can you ALL expect when its has been cross posted to uk.d-i-y
newsgroup.

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

m II wrote:
Yeah but could this car survive more than 6 of our winters, with snow
and salt and springs with rust disease running rampant?

N. American vehicles typically rust out after about 8 years, Japanese
controlled designs 12-18 years. I think from the few Subarus see
around here they tend to fall apart in much less, provided you change
the rabbit fur on the seats, every few years.

Have you driven a rust lately? Our Ford admission they have a
problem after problem after their 1974 class action suit where they
paid all the 1967-1974 owners to drive a "rust tough" POS.

WTF are you babbling about? Wait a day after indulging before posting. You
never make a lot of sense, but you make even less sense when you're
drinking.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

m II wrote:
asshole

dude - you should not be so critical of yourself...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

OK George....er, I mean

asshole

---------------------
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

dude - you should not be so critical of yourself...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

On 07/17/2011 10:33 PM, m II wrote:
OK George....er, I mean

asshole

---------------------
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message ...

dude - you should not be so critical of yourself...

Idiot much?

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

On 2011-07-15 23:08:54 -0400, Robatoy said:

Best be WAY under 40K for that piece of ****.

YMMV.

Either way, Camrys and Subarus are now built in the same plant in
Lafayette, IN, about 50 miles down the road from me. Subaru had too
much capacity after Isuzu production ended and Toyota needed some way
to build more Camrys.

Traffic on this NG aspasia Home Repair 6 July 24th 07 04:39 AM
Traffic needed. Can anyone help? Paul King Metalworking 2 September 27th 05 03:00 AM
Traffic needed. Can anyone help? Paul King Woodworking 0 September 25th 05 01:16 PM
I like the extra traffic UTBill Metalworking 0 June 1st 05 08:01 PM