Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Primus telecom dodgy billing....ring any bells?

Charging VAT twice (once in advertised price, then added on again on
invoice), charging for extra "calling features" never requested, charging
double VAT on same...

I suspect there is a pattern of sharp "business" practices going on here -
can anyone confirm?

TIA

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 1, 11:26 pm, Owain wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:54 pm, "Jim K" wrote:

Charging VAT twice (once in advertised price, then added on again on
invoice), charging for extra "calling features" never requested, charging
double VAT on same...

I suspect there is a pattern of sharp "business" practices going on here -
can anyone confirm?

I have just got my first invoice.

AIUI the calling features are carried over from BT, where they may
have been free/inclusive.

Will have to check the Vatting and call rounding - some of my call
charges do look slightly odd.

Also when trying to understand the call records, sometimes a call at
16.30 will be shown as 04.30 - I was wondering why I'd phoned Building
Control in the middle of the night.

Owain

spose depends on yr package but as long as free..... ;)

Jim K via GG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 23:41:05 -0700 (PDT), Jim K
wrote:

On Jul 1, 11:26 pm, Owain wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:54 pm, "Jim K" wrote:

Charging VAT twice (once in advertised price, then added on again on
invoice), charging for extra "calling features" never requested, charging
double VAT on same...

I suspect there is a pattern of sharp "business" practices going on here -
can anyone confirm?

I have just got my first invoice.

AIUI the calling features are carried over from BT, where they may
have been free/inclusive.

Will have to check the Vatting and call rounding - some of my call
charges do look slightly odd.

Also when trying to understand the call records, sometimes a call at
16.30 will be shown as 04.30 - I was wondering why I'd phoned Building
Control in the middle of the night.

Owain

spose depends on yr package but as long as free..... ;)

I doubt you can show me a telcomms company that /doesn't/ make
frequent billing mistakes.

--
(\__/) M.