Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone for Skype?

Can anyone recommend a headphone/microphone or other phone
for use with Skype?
My very cheap (‚¬2) set works reasonably well,
except that I get some echo.
I'm not sure if this is from the headphones, or from Skype.

Any suggestions or advice gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net

Skype Problem Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 0 December 30th 10 03:30 PM
Skype problem Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 31 August 6th 09 05:51 AM
Skype Mick Cant UK diy 9 March 13th 09 05:23 PM
USB Skype Adaptors [email protected] Electronics 0 February 26th 08 03:47 AM
Can anyone help me fix my Skype? SteveB Home Repair 19 August 11th 07 03:32 PM