Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ruebencult123

I first heard of Cult Leader Roy Masters from my brother.At the time
he didn,t call him a cult leader.He discovered him on WOWO radio,an
American station.Like the rest of his listeners,it was probably a
mysterious case of turning on the radio and discovering him.But what
really was happening,one of the others like Roy Masters lead him to
it.
These others like Roy Masters,I estimate theres about 160 of
them,leave their bodies and cause problems in certain types of
people.Then these people are lead to
discover his cult radio program.Roy Masters refers to it as "like a
dog returning
to his vomit",or more politely, "salmon returning to spawn",or the
homing pigeons
anology.There would be no reason to pracise his cult meditation
exercise if these
people didn,t have problems.
Of course my brother had ordered the cult meditation exercise and was
practising it.He changed and for a while was stupid,that was him being
cut off from his real self. I didn,t believe all this crap about
people being posseesed by demons and was doubtful about the rest.It
turned out I was right ,once I started wondering what was really going
on.
After my brother had been successful with the meditation and "had
gone to this other place in his head" as Cult Leader Roy Masters puts
it.I saw he had changed inside.But what had really happened something
else was looking through his eyes and
it understood Roy Masters.If you stop the mediatation exercise you
start to come back in control and your problems that they caused come
back.
For years after that I was subtly being warned by my brother about
what the cult was really about.Little bits and pieces in
conversations,sometimes that didn,t fit
in at all, as to what we were talking about.

I develop a problem in school of staring at people,it was Roy Masters
operating through his followers making me stare at people.I didn,t at
the time know of the Foundation of Human Understanding and its Cult
Leader Roy Masters,but I kinda thought to say to my self ,"same thing
happens back to them".They can leave their bodies and see who was
connected to who and choose someone to make me stare at ,who tells
someone important and makes my character look bad.Little did I know a
high school chum had discovered my problem and was secretly doing
things to these people.
Later the local _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ would take up the same task.

That brings me back to my brother,Roy masters and the 160 or so
others like him,centered my brother out ,caused him problems,made him
seemingly mysteriously
discover cult leader Roy masters on the AM dial.This was their attempt
to get
someone close to me ,to completely ruin my life.I am sure this has
happened to others like myself elsewhere in the United States ,where
the close relative was
successful.But my brother was not evil enough,and was subtlely warning
me.I left my
note book computer unattended one time and on my return their was a
ghostly outline
of my brother looking at it.He wanted me see that.Thats how I
discovered that they
leave their bodies.

My brother was always saying don,t believe it if you see someone do
something bad ,it might not be him doing it.