Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Totally perplexing plumbing

The outside tap has stopped working. It is fed by a T off the mains pipe.
So, on the inside of the garage I have a live T(**) that feeds a pipe that
goes straight through the garage wall and connects to the outside tap.
Nothing comes out of the tap, though. In case there was something stuck
inside, I have taken the whole top of the tap off, and by rights I should
nearly have drowned from the mains water, but nothing.

So, what's going on?

** That T also serves the downstairs loo cistern which fills up nicely when
required, so I know the T is live.

--
Murphy's ultimate law is that if something that could go wrong doesn't, it
turns out that it would have been better if it had gone wrong.