DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is this the five minute argument? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/320662-five-minute-argument.html)

Skipweasel[_4_] March 23rd 11 06:23 PM

Is this the five minute argument?

A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

ARWadsworth March 23rd 11 06:32 PM

**** off you stirring *******.
--
Adam

ARWadsworth March 23rd 11 06:34 PM

ARWadsworth wrote:
Skipweasel wrote:
A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

**** off you stirring *******.

Bugger, that was 9 minutes.

Maybe mention a pikey next time to be sure.

--
Adam

EricP March 23rd 11 06:38 PM

Is this the five minute argument?

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:23:44 -0000, Skipweasel
wrote:

A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

The cat says to the CFL: I know you are popular but you are not very
bright.

Lobster March 23rd 11 06:48 PM

On 23/03/2011 18:23, Skipweasel wrote:
A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

Why the long face?

The Medway Handyman March 23rd 11 06:51 PM

Is this the five minute argument?

On 23/03/2011 18:23, Skipweasel wrote:
A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

Ouch!. It was an iron bar....

geoff March 23rd 11 07:55 PM

Is this the five minute argument?

In message , Skipweasel
writes
A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

Did they have a heated illuminated debate about **** all ?

--
geoff

Moonraker[_2_] March 24th 11 09:53 AM

On 23/03/2011 20:17, Phil L wrote:
Skipweasel wrote:
A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

The cat said, 'meeow', the boiler said, 'hiss, gurgle', but the barman
didn't know who'd said what because the CFL was on at the time.

Whatever the question we all know what the answer is! It solves all
problems here.

Tim Watts March 24th 11 11:13 AM

Skipweasel wrote:
A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

The cat said, 'meeow', the boiler said, 'hiss, gurgle', but the barman
didn't know who'd said what because the CFL was on at the time.

Whatever the question we all know what the answer is! It solves all
problems here.

Indeed and my attitude to all 3 objects is that they would be none the worse
for a bit of attention from an angle grinder followed by a good dowsing in
WD40 followed by a match :0

--
Tim Watts

Newshound March 24th 11 05:06 PM

Is this the five minute argument?

Indeed and my attitude to all 3 objects is that they would be none the
worse
for a bit of attention from an angle grinder followed by a good dowsing in
WD40 followed by a match :0

--
Tim Watts

Change the order and you save a match!

S Viemeister[_2_] March 24th 11 05:09 PM

On 3/24/2011 1:06 PM, newshound wrote:

Indeed and my attitude to all 3 objects is that they would be none the
worse
for a bit of attention from an angle grinder followed by a good
dowsing in
WD40 followed by a match :0

--
Tim Watts

Change the order and you save a match!

And lose an angle grinder?

Alan[_10_] March 24th 11 10:39 PM

Is this the five minute argument?

In message , Tim Watts
wrote

Skipweasel wrote:
A cat, a combi-boiler and a CFL walk into a bar...

The cat said, 'meeow', the boiler said, 'hiss, gurgle', but the barman
didn't know who'd said what because the CFL was on at the time.

Whatever the question we all know what the answer is! It solves all
problems here.

Indeed and my attitude to all 3 objects is that they would be none the worse
for a bit of attention from an angle grinder followed by a good dowsing in
WD40 followed by a match :0

How do you change the cat into a dog? Petrol, match and it goes woof.
--
Alan