Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Super SWMBO?

Speaking to a lady customer today.

Apparently she is paying for her husband to go away for a weeks holiday
on his own - and booked me for an entire week to do lots of outstanding
jobs as a surprise for him when he gets back..

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Speaking to a lady customer today.

Apparently she is paying for her husband to go away for a weeks holiday
on his own - and booked me for an entire week...

Ooh Err..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:18:25 +0000, Ron Lowe wrote:

Speaking to a lady customer today.

Apparently she is paying for her husband to go away for a weeks holiday
on his own - and booked me for an entire week...

Ooh Err..

more likely that shes fed up waiting for a long list of jobs to be done

(not casting Nasturtiums on TMH ummm attractiveness to the lady here)
--
(º€¢.¸(¨*€¢.¸ ¸.€¢*¨)¸.€¢Âº)
.€¢Â°€¢. Nik .€¢Â°€¢.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Apparently she is paying for her husband to go away for a weeks holiday
on his own - and booked me for an entire week to do lots of outstanding
jobs as a surprise for him when he gets back..

I hope you're able to translate what she asks to be done into
what should be done. I once came home from work to find
my (then) wife telling a builder to fit two 14" doors that we
happened to have into a 32" cupboard, him saying he'd
have to put 4" bar across the middle, her saying ok go
ahead - completely over-riding the fact that that would
result in the cupboard becoming completely unusable.

But then, she'd always prefered to have an unusable
cupboard than a cupboard with no doors, prefer to have
no tenants paying £400 per month than a tenant paying
£350 per month...

JGH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Speaking to a lady customer today.

Snipped

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Remember, you printed those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself while she knows exactly where you
are during the day for that week.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Speaking to a lady customer today.

Snipped

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Remember, you printed those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself while she knows exactly
where you are during the day for that week.

And your reason for posting this crap is?

You usually post better stuff.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
Speaking to a lady customer today.

Apparently she is paying for her husband to go away for a weeks holiday
on his own - and booked me for an entire week to do lots of outstanding
jobs as a surprise for him when he gets back..

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Are you going to have her babies?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2011 23:33, Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Speaking to a lady customer today.

Snipped

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Remember, you printed those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself while she knows exactly where you
are during the day for that week.

Only during the day? [I assumed she'd booked him 7 x 24!]g

--
Cheers,
Roger
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Speaking to a lady customer today.

Snipped

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Remember, you printed those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself while she knows exactly
where you are during the day for that week.

And your reason for posting this crap is?

You usually post better stuff.

When was that then ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 15, 11:33*pm, "Unbeliever" wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Speaking to a lady customer today.

Snipped
I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Remember, you printed *those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself *while she knows exactly where you
are during the day for that week.

You're just jealous you're not getting any yourself.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman ) wibbled on Tuesday 15 March
2011 22:14:

Speaking to a lady customer today.

Apparently she is paying for her husband to go away for a weeks holiday
on his own - and booked me for an entire week to do lots of outstanding
jobs as a surprise for him when he gets back..

Let me see:

Hubby gets a "man's holiday".

She gets all the jobs done.

You get a smooth week of gainful...

Everyone's a winner!

Will your missus be getting your competitor in to fix all the stuff you
don't have time to do? (Not being rude - but a plumber's tap and all that!)
;-

Maybe the first lady's husband *is* your competitor and he'll be round
fixing your house? Sort of like a busman's holiday....

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Unbeliever"
saying something like:

Remember, you printed those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself while she knows exactly where you
are during the day for that week.

Look pal, when it comes to being a nasty piece of work, you are a mere
amateur, a dabbler in the black art of being a ****; nothing but a
****ant.
Now **** off and don't waste our time.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Speaking to a lady customer today.

Snipped

I must have gone wrong somewhere....

Remember, you printed those words - and how true....

Customer and your wife colluding to get you out of the way are they?

I bet your wife has a good time herself while she knows exactly where you
are during the day for that week.

Every time you post you make a bigger **** of yourself. Get a life.

OT; SWMBO away! The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK diy 59 June 15th 10 01:08 AM
SWMBO John Grossbohlin Woodworking 4 January 18th 06 03:29 PM
FA: Super cheap metalworking equipment -Mitutoyo, Starrett, Super/morse Joee Metalworking 0 April 19th 05 08:07 AM
SWMBO PDQ Woodworking 16 February 18th 05 11:23 AM
SWMBO asks, SWMBO gets... Dave Balderstone Woodworking 7 October 24th 04 10:35 PM