Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Finding the ' largest' garden sack/dustbin bag

I need to keep the rain off some wooden tables for a while. The max size of
them is 90 x 16 cm (36" x 6 1/2 inches approx). The height is not such an
issue since I can use two bags per item if i need to.

Would anyone know of the largest black dustbin bin bag or garden sack you
can get from a supermarket or hardware stores please.

I know sometime ago I got one which fitted over from a supermarket, but I
dont know now which supermarket it was. So just hoping someone has an idea
where the largest easily got hold of ones are. Thanks for any help.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 27, 9:01*pm, "john brooks" wrote:
I need to keep the rain off some wooden tables for a while.

Builders merchant, sheet polythene, gaffer tape.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

john brooks wrote:

I need to keep the rain off some wooden tables for a while. The max size
of them is 90 x 16 cm (36" x 6 1/2 inches approx). The height is not such
an issue since I can use two bags per item if i need to.

Would anyone know of the largest black dustbin bin bag or garden sack you
can get from a supermarket or hardware stores please.

I know sometime ago I got one which fitted over from a supermarket, but I
dont know now which supermarket it was. So just hoping someone has an
idea
where the largest easily got hold of ones are. Thanks for any help.

the wheely bin bags are quite big.
--
zaax