Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CPC free delivery again

I quote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that
are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during
checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager ) wibbled on Thursday 13 January 2011 08:04:

I quote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that
are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during
checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

Monday 14th???

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:21:40 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:
Bob Eager ) wibbled on Thursday 13 January 2011 08:04:

I quote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that
are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during
checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

Monday 14th???

The website says Monday _17th_

--
http://thisreallyismyhost.99k.org/08...2322046577.php
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bob Eager
writes
I quote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that
are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during
checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

As ever, thanks for letting us know.
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13 Jan 2011 08:04:42 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

I quote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that
are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during
checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

It actually ends on the 17th.
--
(\__/) M.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that
are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during
checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

Thanks.

I have had almost daily emails from them since a recent purchase,
and yet none of them have troubled to announce this offer.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/01/11 11:27, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

"WEBFREE is here!! - Free Delivery on all orders from our Website that
are over £10! - Simply add WEBFREE in the order comments box during
checkout! - Offer ends Monday 14th January 2011 at midnight!"

Thanks.

I have had almost daily emails from them since a recent purchase,
and yet none of them have troubled to announce this offer.

Chris

Its in the subject line of an email i got from them at 12.54pm today,
but not in the text version,
View/HTML and you can see it.

Any useful things in the CPC catalogue?

I like the 10ma RCDs
http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/inli...ine/dp/PL10474

[g]
Posted to uk.d-i-y

george [dicegeorge] wrote:

On 13/01/11 11:27, Chris J Dixon wrote:

I have had almost daily emails from them since a recent purchase,
and yet none of them have troubled to announce this offer.

Its in the subject line of an email i got from them at 12.54pm today,

Yes, I've just seen it myself.

Chris