Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
manoman

Default boiler thermostat temperature

I have a back boiler with a thermostat on the top of it, scaled from 1-6. I
also have a room thermostat which just controls when the heating works as
far as I can see.

My question is what should I have the boiler thermostat set on? It is now on
'4' but is it more efficient to have it set on 5 or 6?

The hot water temperature seems ok, slightly too hot to hold your hand under
for long but I assume thats ok.

I am new to all this, as this is my first house so go slowly

Thanks,

Phil

Boiling boiler Lazy Beetle UK diy 2 October 28th 03 11:30 AM
Reset thermostat on SD623 combination boiler Joe Woods UK diy 0 October 25th 03 06:52 PM
Boiler Programmable Thermostat Trips RCD? Rich UK diy 1 September 16th 03 04:23 PM
New Combi boiler GB UK diy 7 September 7th 03 11:34 PM
Boiler thermostat Robin Burr UK diy 0 July 4th 03 03:25 PM