Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CPC free delivery on orders over £10 until Friday

In article ,
Bob Eager writes:
As it says...type WEBFREE into the order comments box.

I had a few things sitting in the basket.
ChuNked in a few more things I need for an ongoing project ready to
order by the deadline, and would you believe it - comes to £46.87 ...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:02:11 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager writes:
As it says...type WEBFREE into the order comments box.

I had a few things sitting in the basket. ChuNked in a few more things I
need for an ongoing project ready to order by the deadline, and would
you believe it - comes to £46.87 ...

I had a few - about 20 quids' worth. Saved me waiting (and possibly
buying somewhere else).

I have Amazon Prime - great to be able to get 'next day' on anything, no
matter how small. I've spent more at Amazon as a result, and it's been a
bargain, especially since it applies to any Amazon account in the
household.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Bob Eager
writes

Bob Eager writes:
As it says...type WEBFREE into the order comments box.

I had a few things sitting in the basket. ChuNked in a few more things I
need for an ongoing project ready to order by the deadline, and would
you believe it - comes to £46.87 ...

I had a few - about 20 quids' worth. Saved me waiting (and possibly
buying somewhere else).

I have Amazon Prime - great to be able to get 'next day' on anything, no
matter how small. I've spent more at Amazon as a result, and it's been a
bargain, especially since it applies to any Amazon account in the
household.

Maybe CPC could adopt a system where by they look at your recent
purchase history and comer up with some simple formula by which they
charge delivery or not depending on whether you have spent enough with
them on a rolling basis

this would filter out the time wasters

--
geoff