Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pint beer pots

Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be
common years ago?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/10/2010 16:51, Dave wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be
common years ago?

Dave

Google dimple beer mug - lots of hits
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Try http://tinyurl.com/373xlov

--
Each time someone stands up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a little ripple of

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/10/2010 17:03, nicknoxx wrote:
On 22/10/2010 16:51, Dave wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be
common years ago?

Dave

Google dimple beer mug - lots of hits

It's not for me, but I will do after my soup.

Thanks

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dave wrote:

"Dave" wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used
to be common years ago?

Dave

Try http://tinyurl.com/373xlov

Thanks

Dave

And here's one - for 'only' £39!
http://www.jgbarsupplies.co.uk/dimpl...-mug-187-p.asp

That is for a box of 36 :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to
be common years ago?

Dave

Try http://tinyurl.com/373xlov

Thanks

Dave

And here's one - for 'only' £39!
http://www.jgbarsupplies.co.uk/dimpl...-mug-187-p.asp

For a box of 24. Not bad.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used
to be common years ago?

Dave

Try http://tinyurl.com/373xlov

Thanks

Dave

And here's one - for 'only' £39!
http://www.jgbarsupplies.co.uk/dimpl...-mug-187-p.asp

That is for a box of 36 :-)

Sorry, yes. A bit less for the box of 24.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote:
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to
be common years ago?

Dave

Try http://tinyurl.com/373xlov

Thanks

Dave

And here's one - for 'only' £39!
http://www.jgbarsupplies.co.uk/dimpl...-mug-187-p.asp

For a box of 24. Not bad.

For some strange reason, he only wants it for his tea in the morning.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Dave
writes
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be
common years ago?

My local offers them, so they must still be available.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:50:01 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

In article , Dave
writes
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be
common years ago?

My local offers them, so they must still be available.

I don't think they have ever stopped being available* but fell out of
favour partly due to fashion and partly due to the fact that they take
up more space,both on pub shelves and in the glass washers.
* there may have been a short period when the last plant in Britain
stopped making them and one in France took over.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y
R R is offline

"Dave" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be
common years ago?

Dave

http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/p..._92AodYD3P0 A

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2010 16:32, Owain wrote:
On Oct 22, 10:16 pm, Dave wrote:
For some strange reason, he only wants it for his tea in the morning.

Maybe 'he' just wants a bigger mug that holds the heat?

20 fl oz mugs are widely available in Pound Shops.

I have some half litre and litre pottery German beer mugs which
sometimes get used for tea.

I did mention that to him, but all I got back was something akin to a
grunt. Perhaps he wants to imagine that he is having a pre lunchtime pint.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2010 18:05, R wrote:
wrote in message
Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be
common years ago?

Dave

http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/p..._92AodYD3P0 A

Unfortunately, he only wants a one off. He was telling me at lunchtime
that he would have nowhere to store the other three.

Dave