Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Halstead CBX 32 Combi Boiler

Ok so it looks like our combi boiler is getting to the stage of needing
replacement.

The plumber has found a Halstead CBX 32 on offer for just over £300 which he
reckons to be a good deal. He's never fitted a Halstead before so can't say
much as to the quality/reliability.

Googling around I've not seen anyone giving a good review and found a few
nay-sayers for hastead in general.

Anybody in this ng got any comments about Halstead in general and the CBX 32
specifically?

Thanks,

Alan

--
email ~= s/nospam//

Halstead Combi boilers Matthew Ames[_3_] UK diy 23 May 19th 09 12:24 AM
Halstead combi boiler gazz UK diy 3 August 3rd 08 01:48 PM
Boiler Problems (Halstead Combi) Ben UK diy 6 October 29th 06 09:48 PM
halstead combi boiler deano UK diy 1 August 23rd 06 07:55 PM
WICKS combi 82, Halstead combi boiler [email protected] UK diy 3 September 12th 05 02:02 AM