Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Which Adhesive, Celotex to Plywood?

I want to stick foil sheathed celotex to plywood.
Can anyone recommend a suitable adhesive?

Don
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Donwill wrote:
I want to stick foil sheathed celotex to plywood.
Can anyone recommend a suitable adhesive?

Solvent-free No-more-nails-type stuff works fine

David

celotex, kingspan, xtratherm Fred UK diy 26 August 24th 10 10:36 AM
Celotex Tim Streater UK diy 11 March 3rd 10 05:36 PM
celotex + PB or insulated PB ? sm_jamieson UK diy 3 May 28th 09 05:01 PM
Painting celotex William Andersen Woodworking 11 October 10th 07 05:31 AM
Interlocking Suspended Ceiling/Fixing Trunking - Self adhesive or Impact adhesive. [email protected] UK diy 0 February 3rd 06 09:21 AM