Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Miniature 6 way inline connectors for cable extender

I would like to extend an off-camera flash cable. These are not the 2
way high voltage PC leads but 6-way low voltage proprietary
connectors. I've seen it done with rj45 cable and inline connectors
but my experience with these, even booted, is that the connection can
be a bit iffy at times.

So I'm looking for a better connector solution. Maybe something like
XLR or locking DIN, only smaller diameter.

Anything come to mind to anyone?

ian