Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3M thanks you for your phenominal support of our website

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate the massive response to our promotional web site.
However, we do want to point out that it is intended for registered UK
businesses only. We do run a cross check of details with a database of
registered businesses. Therefore, if you are a consumer, I am sorry to
say that you will not receive a free sample.

If you are interested in purchasing 3M Safety Eyewear you could visit
our online store at www.3MSelect.co.uk and use promotional code
3meyewear, which will entitle you to a special discount of 15%!

Again thank you very much for the positive comments and website
traffic.

Regards,
Rhett Brackeen
E-Channel & CRM Executive
3M Safety & Protection Services
3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire,
RG12 8HT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Rhett saying
something like:

Therefore, if you are a consumer, I am sorry to
say that you will not receive a free sample.

Bugger!
The irony is, the ones I ordered would have gone to a vehicle workshop
in at least two cases.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:58:33 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember Rhett saying
something like:

Therefore, if you are a consumer, I am sorry to
say that you will not receive a free sample.

Bugger!
The irony is, the ones I ordered would have gone to a vehicle workshop
in at least two cases.

As would two people I pointed it out to. One garage and a welding
shop. lol
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rhett wrote:
Hello everyone,

[snip]

Regards,
Rhett Brackeen
E-Channel & CRM Executive
3M Safety & Protection Services
3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire,
RG12 8HT

Seems a bit dubious. Why would 3M be posting from an account at "Drexel
University"?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

chunkyoldcortina wrote:
Seems a bit dubious. Why would 3M be posting from an account at "Drexel
University"?

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/dennisrhettbrackeen

Theo

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 30, 4:26*pm, Theo Markettos
wrote:
chunkyoldcortina wrote:
Seems a bit dubious. Why would 3M be posting from an account at "Drexel
University"?

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/dennisrhettbrackeen

Theo

He seems to struggle to hold down a job for very long. Now why doesn't
that surprise me?

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Man at B&Q"
saying something like:

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/dennisrhettbrackeen

Theo

He seems to struggle to hold down a job for very long. Now why doesn't
that surprise me?

Bloke's a slimy ****, that's why.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 30, 8:26*am, Rhett wrote:
[...]

registered with who? Did anyone actually get their glasses?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

So limited companies only? A partnership, one-man band, charity or
social enterprise would all be excluded? Perhaps you should've made
that explicit up front: nothing like wasting people's time to create
ill-will.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember mike saying
something like:

So limited companies only? A partnership, one-man band, charity or
social enterprise would all be excluded? Perhaps you should've made
that explicit up front: nothing like wasting people's time to create
ill-will.

It's just another viral marketing campaign gone wrong. Overwhelmed by
the success and number of responses, ol' Biff Mc****wit has been tasked
with getting the company out of this hole it's dug for itself through
sloppy presentation and has dreamed up an excuse befitting one of the
Generation Arsehole business studies graduates.
There was no indication at all that any applicant *must* be a bona-fide
registered company, so this smacks of desperate back-pedalling and
frankly, leaves a bad taste.

I, for one, won't be doing business with 3M or buying any of their
products any time soon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 30, 5:06*pm, mike wrote:
So limited companies only? *A partnership, one-man band, charity or
social enterprise would all be excluded? *Perhaps you should've made
that explicit up front: nothing like wasting people's time to create
ill-will.

Precisely. Thanks to 3M for wasting my time too.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

mike wrote:

So limited companies only? A partnership, one-man band, charity or
social enterprise would all be excluded? Perhaps you should've made
that explicit up front: nothing like wasting people's time to create
ill-will.

You got it, sole trader here!!

--
Donnie
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 30, 9:00*pm, "Donnie" wrote:
mike wrote:

So limited companies only? *A partnership, one-man band, charity or
social enterprise would all be excluded? *Perhaps you should've made
that explicit up front: nothing like wasting people's time to create
ill-will.

You got it, sole trader here!!

Ah, diddums; getty wetty wishy washy den, oo witw gwabbing *******?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Weatherlawyer wrote:

On Jun 30, 9:00*pm, "Donnie" wrote:
mike wrote:

So limited companies only? *A partnership, one-man band, charity
or social enterprise would all be excluded? *Perhaps you
should've made that explicit up front: nothing like wasting
people's time to create ill-will.

You got it, sole trader here!!

Ah, diddums; getty wetty wishy washy den, oo witw gwabbing *******?

Didn't realise that there were proper spastics on here, still well done
for being able to use your hands for something other than masturbating.

--
Donnie
Posted to uk.d-i-y

mike wrote:
So limited companies only? A partnership, one-man band, charity or
social enterprise would all be excluded? Perhaps you should've made
that explicit up front: nothing like wasting people's time to create
ill-will.

I'm not a limited company, but I am a genuine business. I guess I don't
qualify then?

Makes me laugh, signed up to B&Q 'trade only' thingy the other day (more
later). The two 'proofs' of being trade were (1) a business card and (2)
"does your van have signwriting"?

Easy enough to provide (1). As regards (2) I answered yes (truthfully) but
he never looked - and many tradesmen who sub contract deliberately don't
have signwriting.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, NT
writes
On Jun 30, 8:26Â*am, Rhett wrote:
[...]

No

my (ltd) company hasn't received **** all

but then

"Rhett Brackeens Summary

I am recognized by employers and colleagues for possessing strong skills
in digital marketing, project management, communication, teamwork,
strategic thinking, and creativity. I believe my work experience to date
mixed with my educational background makes me a suitable candidate for a
development or rotational program aimed at developing the next
generation of leaders. "

What do you expect?

****'em

I'll look elsewhere in preference in future

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

"Rhett Brackeens Summary

I am recognized by employers and colleagues for possessing strong skills
in digital marketing, project management, communication, teamwork,
strategic thinking, and creativity. I believe my work experience to date
mixed with my educational background makes me

a suitable candidate for a ... rotational program

Is that where other people get screwed?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
Rhett writes
Hello everyone,

We do appreciate the massive response to our promotional web site.
However, we do want to point out that it is intended for registered UK
businesses only. We do run a cross check of details with a database of
registered businesses. Therefore, if you are a consumer, I am sorry to
say that you will not receive a free sample.

Rhett - where's my ****ing glasses, you ****?

And why are you not posting from a relevant email address

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 30, 10:38*pm, geoff wrote:

Rhett - where's my ****ing glasses, you ****?
And why are you not posting from a relevant email address
geoff

According to Rhett's linkedin page, his real name is Dennis, he's
spent four years and four months in the "Writing and Editing
industry" (although he was obviously off sick when they taught people
how to spell "phenomenal"), he's a member of Drexel Women in Business
(Dennis? Woman?) and he's an alumnus of Gaylord College.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
mike writes
On Jun 30, 10:38*pm, geoff wrote:

Rhett - where's my ****ing glasses, you ****?
And why are you not posting from a relevant email address
geoff

According to Rhett's linkedin page, his real name is Dennis, he's
spent four years and four months in the "Writing and Editing
industry" (although he was obviously off sick when they taught people
how to spell "phenomenal"), he's a member of Drexel Women in Business
(Dennis? Woman?) and he's an alumnus of Gaylord College.

Dennis ?

That's all we need to know

--
geoff