Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cheap Fein clone at Netto this week

For anyone who's hung their nose over the Fein / Bosch multitools but
can't justify the cost, Netto have a £30 version this week:

http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 4 May 2010 08:38:34 -0700 (PDT), mike
wrote:

For anyone who's hung their nose over the Fein / Bosch multitools but
can't justify the cost, Netto have a £30 version this week:

http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

It looks slimmer, sleeker and neater than my Aldi-bought Fein/Bosch
clone.

The Aldi version looks clunky. It works OK, but it is crude by
comparison with the genuine Fein/Bosch versions.

Looks like the Netto version is closer than Aldi's to Fein/Bosch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"mike" wrote in message
For anyone who's hung their nose over the Fein / Bosch multitools but
can't justify the cost, Netto have a £30 version this week:

http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

Link?
Can't see anything about tools on this.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

mike wrote:
For anyone who's hung their nose over the Fein / Bosch multitools but
can't justify the cost, Netto have a £30 version this week:

http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

Pay attention at the back :-)

I posted about that on 29/04!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
mike wrote:
For anyone who's hung their nose over the Fein / Bosch multitools but
can't justify the cost, Netto have a £30 version this week:

http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

Pay attention at the back :-)

I posted about that on 29/04!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Oh I see. Reminds me of when I was once being fussy about polishing carbs,
and rigged up an old electric shaver with a half clothes peg on the
oscillator, to which I applied wet or dry with double sided tape. Worked a
treat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New take on spam or lame brained prefrontal surgery?

On 14 May, 15:39, "john" wrote:
Marked waterproof watch, but how will it into water vapor?

Q: Watch bought for a year, and has been used very well, recently found that
the watch inside a layer of misty mirror of water vapor.

A: In general, water watch does not mean not into the water vapor. If you
take a bath with a watch, waterproof aprons for the watch by

the corrosive chemicals, cleaning agents will accelerate the aging of the
role of water useless. In the rainy season, the air humidity

is relatively high; have larger temperature changes, such as sauna,
air-conditioned rooms, etc.; will cause water vapor into the

watch. Use rubber apron over time as aging, waterproof performance gradually
diminish, if found to watch water vapor appears to be in

a timely manner to authorized repair station for processing, so as not to
cause rust parts and shorten the life of the watch.

buy replica watches on....

Spamlinks dropped.