Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Who was looking for flex head spanners?

Cheap set he
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...uys3_13778.htm
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
fred wrote:
Cheap set he
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...uys3_13778.htm

But Thursday. And sold out of the three stores I can get to before I did.

--
*Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreen.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
writes
In article ,
fred wrote:
Cheap set he
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...uys3_13778.htm

But Thursday. And sold out of the three stores I can get to before I did.

I've a feeling they didn't turn up at all, a whole bin full of
adjustable spanners but no flex heads at my local store today and I
can't see them being that popular.
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
Cheap set he
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...uys3_13778.htm

But Thursday. And sold out of the three stores I can get to before I
did.

I've a feeling they didn't turn up at all, a whole bin full of
adjustable spanners but no flex heads at my local store today and I
can't see them being that popular.

Dunno. It's all I wanted and perhaps others too.

--
*I didn't drive my husband crazy -- I flew him there -- it was faster

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
fred wrote:
Cheap set he
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...uys3_13778.htm

But Thursday. And sold out of the three stores I can get to before I did.

Bloody volcanos ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

* fred wrote:
Cheap set he
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...uys3_13778.htm

But Thursday. And sold out of the three stores I can get to before I did..

I've a feeling they didn't turn up at all, a whole bin full of
adjustable spanners but no flex heads at my local store today and I
can't see them being that popular.
--
fred

North Leeds Aldi had a pile yesterday (Friday).