Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sonicrafter

Just saw one of these being advertised on TV for £130, anyone have any
experience of using these tools ? It looks very versatile.
Don
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2 Apr, 09:48, Donwill wrote:
Just saw one of these being advertised on TV for £130, anyone have any
experience of using these tools ? It looks very versatile.

Fein Multimaster, or the far-cheaper Bosch version

Can't imagine paying over £100 for something by Worx
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Dingley wrote:
On 2 Apr, 09:48, Donwill wrote:
Just saw one of these being advertised on TV for £130, anyone have
any experience of using these tools ? It looks very versatile.

Fein Multimaster, or the far-cheaper Bosch version

Can't imagine paying over £100 for something by Worx

Neither can I. I can't work out their market position. They seem to be
pricing their unknown brand name at close to DeWalt, Blue Bosch or Makita
prices.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Andy Dingley wrote:
On 2 Apr, 09:48, Donwill wrote:
Just saw one of these being advertised on TV for £130, anyone have
any experience of using these tools ? It looks very versatile.

Fein Multimaster, or the far-cheaper Bosch version

Can't imagine paying over £100 for something by Worx

Neither can I. I can't work out their market position. They seem to be
pricing their unknown brand name at close to DeWalt, Blue Bosch or Makita
prices.

Perhaps because they think enough customers will associate high price with
high quality?

--
Mike Clarke
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Dingley wrote:
On 2 Apr, 09:48, Donwill wrote:

Just saw one of these being advertised on TV for £130, anyone have any
experience of using these tools ? It looks very versatile.

Fein Multimaster, or the far-cheaper Bosch version

Can't imagine paying over £100 for something by Worx

Found quite a good review here,
http://www.toolsnob.com/archives/200...ax_oscilla.php
Don