Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3 pin mains to 12v 1.67A -20VA Where buy?

A lighting 3 pin transformer has failed and Googling "TN20UK" got me a
Google thwap (or whatever its called) - one result - but not it.

Its marked 240V 50 Hz
12v 1.67A-20VA

maker looks like TECNE TN20UK

Google shows me lots of things that are not it, I'm guessing somebody
here (he hopes) can point me to it?
--
Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Allthumbs wrote:
A lighting 3 pin transformer has failed and Googling "TN20UK" got me a
Google thwap (or whatever its called) - one result - but not it.

Its marked 240V 50 Hz
12v 1.67A-20VA

maker looks like TECNE TN20UK

Google shows me lots of things that are not it, I'm guessing somebody
here (he hopes) can point me to it?

Any 12v 20watt lighting transformer should do but if you are running
dimmer, make sure it is a dimmable one.

Toolstation, screwfix etc will have them.

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Allthumbs, Frankie wrote:
Did you get a replacement that worked - I have same problem!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...uy-623654-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

pardon THE SHOUTING BUT PLEASE QUOTE SOME OF THE ORIGINAL WHEN POSTING TO A
PUBLIC GROUP LIKE THIS ONE WHICH IS OUTSIDE OF THE WEB SITE FOR MOST USERS.
Ah feel better now.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Frankie" m wrote in
message ...
replying to Allthumbs, Frankie wrote:
Did you get a replacement that worked - I have same problem!

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...uy-623654-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/01/2018 20:58, Brian Gaff wrote:
pardon THE SHOUTING BUT PLEASE QUOTE SOME OF THE ORIGINAL WHEN POSTING TO A
PUBLIC GROUP LIKE THIS ONE WHICH IS OUTSIDE OF THE WEB SITE FOR MOST USERS.
Ah feel better now.
Brian

It was EIGHT years ago, Brian, so ignore it (like all the others).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Frankie, Habanera156 wrote:
Regarding Tecne TN20UK that has the UK 3pin plug with the tiny 2 prong cable
end, did you find a replacement. I have an IKEA table lamp and a Lumess Suisse
floor lamp both with that odd 2 prong end and the TN20UK transformer block.
I'd appreciate it if you could let me know where to buy. Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...uy-623654-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

2010 eh? Well I'd imagine they either threw it away or fixed it by now.
I've never seen these mains adaptors but there are many types of 12v
output/input sockets around these days indeed.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Habanera156" m wrote in
message ...

Mains hum D.M. Procida UK diy 31 August 30th 09 03:13 PM
LV or mains in2minds UK diy 34 January 8th 05 01:11 AM
LV or mains N. Thornton UK diy 0 January 7th 05 01:31 PM
LV or mains N. Thornton UK diy 4 January 6th 05 10:26 AM
LV or mains N. Thornton UK diy 0 January 6th 05 02:20 AM