Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Galvanising.

Where can I get some small strips of steel hot dip galvanised at
reasonable cost?

--
*It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:48:12 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Where can I get some small strips of steel hot dip galvanised at
reasonable cost?

There's a list here.

http://www.galvanisers.co.uk/

At first glance, none are near you. Corby appears to be nearest. I
suppose it's logical that galvanisers tended to be near sources of
steel making.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Where can I get some small strips of steel hot dip galvanised at
reasonable cost?

There's a list here.

http://www.galvanisers.co.uk/

At first glance, none are near you. Corby appears to be nearest. I
suppose it's logical that galvanisers tended to be near sources of
steel making.

They're small enough to post quite easily. Just wondering about a company
that can do small jobs at a reasonable price.

--
*Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

They're small enough to post quite easily. Just wondering about a
company that can do small jobs at a reasonable price.

You should have an email, Dave.