Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WD 40

On Mar 28, 1:22*am, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember Kipper at sea
saying something like:

Beleive it or not, tre or false
copied from another group.

**** off.

As I stated, " copied from another group" It wasn't any intention to
be spam by myself. *I think you should try some in your mouth

For ****'s sake, do you think it's original?

Actually I found it amazing that WD40 claimed so much credit. What I
didn’t expect is it to be classed as spam.
I didn’t also expect a comment telling me so bluntly to **** off. I’m
in the building trade and that language is used in general talk in the
trade. But I find it unnecessary on a DIY group as this.