Default Gledhill boilermate 185

IMM wrote:

wrote in message
IMM wrote:

wrote in message
Hi

Does anybody know where I (as a member of the general public) can
purchase a Gledhill Boilermate 185 Thermal store tank??. Gledhill are
strictly trade only (they are worried about getting sued by DIYers
apparently)

Well use either:
http://www.heatweb.com
http://www.albion-online.co.uk/mainsflow%20x.html Look at the Mainsflow
http://www.rangecylinders.co.uk look at thermal stores.

Gledhill will sell to selfbuilders

Thanks to all who responded, I will go for the Albion tank as it appears
that I do not have enough height to install the Boilermate and solar pod.

I prefer Heat Banks, which the Boilermate is. Range and DPS do them too.

I am probably going to use a Mainsflow MFD30/210 heatbank.

Now to sort out which option to select. I want to have the capability to
connect a solar collector to it, so option 3 would appear to be the one.

AndyP
--

We were always told that a million monkeys typing for a million years
would eventually produce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the