Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lawn mower

Does anyone know whether Birchwood Products still exist in one form or
other? I have a self-propelled rotary lawnmower with a Honda engine
but a failed gearbox with an instruction manual with the names Garden
Master and Birchwood Products on the back page. I suspect they bought
in many of their parts, so the gearbox may be available elsewhere, but
don't really know where to start looking.

TIA

Keith
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2010 07:50, Keefiedee wrote:
Does anyone know whether Birchwood Products still exist in one form or
other? I have a self-propelled rotary lawnmower with a Honda engine
but a failed gearbox with an instruction manual with the names Garden
Master and Birchwood Products on the back page. I suspect they bought
in many of their parts, so the gearbox may be available elsewhere, but
don't really know where to start looking.

TIA

Keith

Take a look at:

http://www.birchwoodpricetools.com/about.php