Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default To die or not to die

url:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ndon-flat.html

I quite liked him, but what a way to go.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
url:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ndon-flat.html

I quite liked him, but what a way to go.

I can hear Sickipedia firing up their standby generators....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
url:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ndon-flat.html

I quite liked him, but what a way to go.

Sad times and a great loss.
BBC just said 'unexplained'
DailyBigot said 'solo sex game gone wrong'.

The unworthy thought crosses my mind that this demonstrates the danger of
DIY.

Sympathy to his family and friends.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2010-03-02, Steve Walker wrote:
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
url:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ndon-flat.html

I quite liked him, but what a way to go.

I can hear Sickipedia firing up their standby generators....

Ah. Another person finds out why asphyxia intoxication is a bad idea. There are
several every year.

(And I'd never heard of him.)

fx WOOSH!

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:13:43 -0000, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:

Sad times and a great loss.
BBC just said 'unexplained'
DailyBigot said 'solo sex game gone wrong'.

The unworthy thought crosses my mind that this demonstrates the danger of
DIY.

Get back to your blockwork wall. Immediately! ;-)