Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Willen trading.co.uk - anyone bought from them?

I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the company.
They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as TVs and
monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's B-grade stuff -
customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 22:55:38 -0000, "Roger Mills"
wrote:
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the company.
They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as TVs and
monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's B-grade stuff -
customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?

I have bought a lot of items from them on eBay. I live about 20 miles
away from Willen (part of Milton Keynes) so I have usually collected
them. Their warehouse is very close to the M1, Junction 14 (A509).

I have found them professional at all times. They are box shifters,
by which I mean they sell electronic goods in very large volumes at
very low prices. I have bought a professional digital SLR camera, two
DVD recorders, several LCD picture frames, a bread maker and various
other smaller items totalling well over £1000. No problems with any
of them.

My sole complaint is that they make a charge for collection from their
warehouse. The collection charge is much lower than their postage
charge, but I really don't see why collection should not be free. But
in the scheme of things, it isn't a vast sum of money (£2.50 IIRC) and
all the items I have bought have been extremely competitively priced,
even when that collection charge (grrr!) is included.

Their eBay rating is +127,292 and 98.7% positive, which is about what
I would expect of this type of company. It would be worth looking
through the comments associated with the negatives and neutrals to see
what people have complained about.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/willen_trading/

I would certainly recommend Willen Trading (subject to your taking the
usual care to ensure that you know exactly what you are buying,
warranty terms etc.) and I would not hesitate to deal with them again.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Still some good 4:3 monitors around...
- Dell w/3yr warranty - www.mcs.co.uk
- Dell 2007FP 20" 1600x1200 4:3 IPS panel - www.pcbuyit.co.uk

The 2007FP can be had on sale at places £125-129-159-179 also if not
urgent. A very good monitor with 3yr warranty.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the
company. They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as
TVs and monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's
B-grade stuff - customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?

Don't know about Willen but there's loads of 19 inch monitors here (42):

http://www.businessdirect.bt.com/cat...40000-49680000

Paul

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the

company.
They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as TVs and
monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's B-grade

stuff -
customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?
--
Cheers,
Roger
_______
checked.

Check Out CCL.... wonderful company, great tech support and customer
services.
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...15&tid=gsearch

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:
[...]

I would imagine that the reason they charge a collection fee is the same
reason i charge a collection fee - to cover the cost of my time dealing with
arranging it, the cost of any phone calls, time taken to email and to
actually have someone to handle and process it when you pick it up, this
ensures i make a profit on cheap sales!!

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

And don't they all have the ability to display in 4:3 ratio?

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the company.
They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as TVs and
monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's B-grade stuff -
customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?

You might like to look at these

http://www.plebble.com/listing219845...n-trading-ltd/

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...willen+trading

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"Grimly Fiendish" writes:

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

And don't they all have the ability to display in 4:3 ratio?

No, but even if they did, you'd end up with a big monitor displaying
black strips. (Your PC video driver may be able to do this if you
really want to.)

I recently went through the monitor replacement process, having had
a 20" LCD 4:3 1600x1200 for 7 years (an excellent HP one), but
which was suffering from some screen burn and backlight starting to
go uneven.

I decided I wanted a slightly bigger one, at least same resolution,
and 4:3. I couldn't find anything which was still made.

Displays are mainly made for TV, so it's very hard to find ones
which aren't widescreen. For the same reason, the choice for
anything higher than 1080 vertical is very limited. Put these two
together, and there's just nothing large available in 4:3 anymore.

I eventually went for a 24" 1920x1200 Samsung 2443. It's good for
the (quite cheap) price, but not in the same league as my HP one
was (but nothing like the price that was new). A couple of friends
had seen it and bought one, but I think it's gone obsolete now.
There was another Samsung one same size and spec but with a more
flashy surround and faster response for gaming (and less contrast
IIRC), but I don't play games.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the company.
They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as TVs and
monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's B-grade stuff -
customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?

You might like to look at these

http://www.plebble.com/listing219845...n-trading-ltd/

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...259321&highlig...

especially the bit about being in liquidation yet website still
trading........if true the clang clanging you can hear is worth
listening to.......

JimK

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"Grimly Fiendish" writes:

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

And don't they all have the ability to display in 4:3 ratio?

No, but even if they did, you'd end up with a big monitor displaying
black strips. (Your PC video driver may be able to do this if you
really want to.)

All the ones i've seen can, including the two 26" i have here. As for the
black strip, if the resolution is correct they will be minimal and the
picture will be exactly the same size as it would be on a 4:3 if the wide
screen is the same height, so i don't see what the problem is, it's in the
mind i think!

[...]

In reality there is little if any detectable difference to the eye between
any unless the contrast ratio is really poor.
I bought two of the cheapest i could find, they are both fine although one
did have a low contrast ratio which is noticeable particularly on text.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Grimly Fiendish"
saying something like:

In reality there is little if any detectable difference to the eye between
any

Depends on use. When it comes to photo processing, I'm stubbornly
hanging on to my old Sony CRT until I can find a decent LCD at my price.
I'm not into paying new prices for top kit, so I'm looking for last
year's top kit, iyswim.

unless the contrast ratio is really poor.

There is that - most of them are quite ****.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I've found some on Willen's site,

Willen Trading Ltd was put into members voluntary administration by
Liquidity Services Ltd, its sole member, in Sept 2009. (Company no
05652418). They also appear to have stopped their collection
service. "Willen Trading", also owned by Liquidity Services, appears
to be a trading name of Liquidity Services rather than Willen Services
Ltd as it does not seem to state it is trading in administration. The
company details required to be shown by the E-Commerce regulations are
not obvious.

In their terms and conditions for returns they claim they have no
responsibility for loss or damage in transit from the customer back to
them. Under the Distance Selling Regulations they are at risk when
goods are returned to them.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Bob L
saying something like:

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?

You might like to look at these

http://www.plebble.com/listing219845...n-trading-ltd/

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...willen+trading

Nasty.
I was going to recommend www.digiuk.com but I see they've gone down the
tubes as of last May. Pity, they were bloody good.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:33:10 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Grimly Fiendish"
saying something like:

In reality there is little if any detectable difference to the eye between
any

Depends on use. When it comes to photo processing, I'm stubbornly
hanging on to my old Sony CRT until I can find a decent LCD at my price.

You probably won't ever find an LCD that performs equally as well as a
Sony CRT in good condition. I'm sad that I had to retire my Apple
monitor, which uses a Sony tube, because it was getting dimmer.

Finding a new CRT of the same standard to replace it is of course
impossible, and even the most expensive LCDs (Eizo, LaCie etc.) don't
come close. You can train yourself to cope with an LCD monitor but
they just aren't capable of producing the image quality of that good
old Sony Trinitron- or Mitsubishi Diamondtron-based CRT monitor.

I'm not into paying new prices for top kit, so I'm looking for last
year's top kit, iyswim.

We're not there yet. Maybe 2011's top kit will be acceptable, and
affordable in 2012.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:22:16 +0000, Peter Parry
wrote:

Willen Trading Ltd was put into members voluntary administration by
Liquidity Services Ltd, its sole member, in Sept 2009. (Company no
05652418). They also appear to have stopped their collection
service. "Willen Trading", also owned by Liquidity Services, appears
to be a trading name of Liquidity Services rather than Willen Services
Ltd as it does not seem to state it is trading in administration. The
company details required to be shown by the E-Commerce regulations are
not obvious.

Oh dear. That puts a very different complexion on things, so I
withdraw my recommendation.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, Roger Mills
wrote:
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are
not many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the
company. They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items
such as TVs and monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to
Maplin's B-grade stuff - customer returns, packaging slightly
damaged, etc.
Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?

Many thanks to everyone who has replied. Even though some people seem to
have had good service in the past, the company looks like it might have gone
down the tubes - and I shall therefore give it a miss.

Pity - because I particularly like the spec of the LG L1942P monitor shown
on their site, and I can't find anyone else with any stock - with the
possible exception of Amazon at a silly price.

Thanks for the alternative recommendations - I will follow some of them up.
If anyone can point me at a suitable model which is actually available at a
reasonable price, I will be very grateful. I'm going to be taking my laptop
between 2 locations, and intend to duplicate the peripherals. As part of
this, I want a screen as similar as possible to my existing Samsung
SyncMaster913B, which is:

19" screen with 4:3 (actually more like 5:4) aspect ratio
Native resolution 1280 x 1024
Analog (D-sub) and Digital inputs
Capability of being turned into portrait orientation

The LG L1942P (not to be confused with the L1942S or anything starting with
W) would fit the bill perfectly - if only I could find one!

Ideas, anyone?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

Roger Mills wrote:
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the company.
They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as TVs and
monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's B-grade stuff -
customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?

I had a bad experience- bought a fewwview box that was faulty, and then
had trouble returning it. They took it back in th end, but I wouldn't
use them again.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

--

Mike

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I have an LG L1953HR that is being replaced on Tuesday if City Link do
their stuff. I have the original packing for it. Email me if it's of
interest.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are
not many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I have an LG L1953HR that is being replaced on Tuesday if City Link do
their stuff. I have the original packing for it. Email me if it's of
interest.

Thanks, I've emailed you at what I hope is the correct address - by removing
the obvious from your stated address.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Wether they've actually got it is another question but they don't say they
haven't.

http://www.techstore.co.uk/browse.ph...dLineID=153835

One only he
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=all

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...&creative=6738

You can't be choosy if you really want it.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Rather than pay anything above market rate for a basic 19" 4:3 TN
panel monitor just to get one identical, I suggest selling the one you
have on Ebay and buying two new identical 4:3 monitors - preferably
with 3yr onsite warranty. Otherwise if one fails you are back to
square one AND paid above market rate to do so.

If the original were an IPS for reasonable photoshop work it is a
different matter, it isn't.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a 19" LCD 4:3 computer monitor - and there are not
many around, 'cos they're nearly all wide screen.

I've found some on Willen's site, but had hitherto not heard of the
company. They apparently sell "factory graded or nearly new" items such as
TVs and monitors - which seems to be roughly equivalent to Maplin's
B-grade stuff - customer returns, packaging slightly damaged, etc.

Have any of you bought anything from them, and was it ok?
--
Cheers,
Roger

I bought an LCD TV / DVD player from them about a year ago. It was obviously
one of Tesco's end-of-line models with all the labels removed from both the
TV and the box. The price was good, including the non-delivery charge, and I
collected it from them immediately after purchase; it worked just fine
straight out of the box, and is still working so I can't comment on their
after-sales service.

---
Cheers, Allan

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I've found some on Willen's site,

Willen Trading Ltd was put into members voluntary administration by
Liquidity Services Ltd, its sole member, in Sept 2009. (Company no
05652418). They also appear to have stopped their collection
service. "Willen Trading", also owned by Liquidity Services, appears
to be a trading name of Liquidity Services rather than Willen Services
Ltd as it does not seem to state it is trading in administration. The
company details required to be shown by the E-Commerce regulations are
not obvious.

Doesn't this suggest that the name was sold to
Liquidity Services Inc., who are now using it to trade
as a new company, separate from the old one? It's
possible they didn't take on the liabilities such as
outstanding warranties. That might explain problems
experienced recently in the pre-Administration period
(when the company was failing) or post period, when
warranties were invalidated.

The web-site still proclaims a 12-month warranty on
all goods sold.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

erm... 6 months when I just looked ....

http://www.willentrading.co.uk/pages/warranty.html

JimK
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Company Name: Willen Trading
Street Address: Unit 9 Northfield Drive
City: Milton Keynes
Province/State: Buckinghamshire
Country/Region: United Kingdom
Zip: MK15 0DQ
Telephone: 44-01908-609003
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Jim" wrote in message
o.uk...
wrote:

[...]

I would expect with a name like Liquidity services that they are a
liquidation company !!

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

JimK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I read it on "About us":

"With a 7 day no quibble return policy and a full 12
month warranty on all of the products we sell,
shopping with Willen Trading couldn't be easier."

Their e-Bay adverts also say 12 months.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 25, 6:04 pm, Jim wrote:
JimK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

another warning bell there too then!

they seem to be an arm of a "disposal of rejected/broken goods from
Argos" type company... do a google there's lashings of info about them
and their close relations - mostly negative...

Cheers
JimK
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years. Freda vanished even via e-mail
and mail. Who is PW? I see Mike elsewhere, often taunting the village idiots
if he is the same one.

--
Andrew Taylor
Mississauga - Ontario

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years. Freda vanished even via
e-mail and mail. Who is PW? I see Mike elsewhere, often taunting the
village idiots if he is the same one.

Andrew Taylor
Mississauga - Ontario
Canada

Hello Andrew

Hope you are still enjoying life on the wrong side of the pond.

Poor Freda i was so sorry for her after what happened to JR, Virginmedia
(which i now use) do not carry the Wanadoo newsgroups so i lost touch with
her and everyone when they all moved over from freeserve h.m.

PW? should be PB, keyboard dyslexia strikes again ;(

--

Mike

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years.

I think i saw a post from him last year, i also have a feeling he may have
made one or two posts with another name, i reckon still lurking!

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the
point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years.

I think i saw a post from him last year, i also have a feeling he may
have made one or two posts with another name, i reckon still lurking!

He's lurking in Penrith, waiting for spring to come with the daffs. And
then he'll descend into the Lakes and God's own country!

Ed

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the
point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years.

I think i saw a post from him last year, i also have a feeling he may
have made one or two posts with another name, i reckon still lurking!

He's lurking in Penrith, waiting for spring and the daffs! And then he
descends on the Lake District.

Ed

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Ed Cryer" wrote in message

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the
point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years.

I think i saw a post from him last year, i also have a feeling he may
have made one or two posts with another name, i reckon still lurking!

He's lurking in Penrith, waiting for spring and the daffs! And then he
descends on the Lake District.

Ed

Sorry about the triple posting. News-server problem! Nothing to do with
me!!!

Ed

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

Ed Cryer wrote:
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the
point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years.

I think i saw a post from him last year, i also have a feeling he may
have made one or two posts with another name, i reckon still lurking!

He's lurking in Penrith, waiting for spring to come with the daffs.
And then he'll descend into the Lakes and God's own country!

And another. The first was eight minutes between whilst this one appears to
be a repeat at the same time.

Is this the same for others?

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,wanadoouk.help.misc,uk.d-i-y

Ed Cryer wrote:
"Ed Cryer" wrote in message

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message
"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

"Grimly Fiendish" wrote in message

I dread to think were you have been for the last few years

@Sexfiend.fsnet.co.uk

all we need now is CG PW and Freda

I've been here all the time, where have you been is more to the
point!
I think you'll find the first two are also still lurking here.

I haven't seen Chris Game on here for years.

I think i saw a post from him last year, i also have a feeling he
may have made one or two posts with another name, i reckon still
lurking!

He's lurking in Penrith, waiting for spring and the daffs! And then
he descends on the Lake District.

Ed

Sorry about the triple posting. News-server problem! Nothing to do
with me!!!

Said he with three exclamation marks. However, on this occasion I'm feeling
generous and will let you off!