Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So what did he do?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the underwear
drawer.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not what he did, but what did his parents do to let that ugly bugger loose
on the world?

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the underwear
drawer.

Adam

signature database 4839 (20100205) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4839 (20100205) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 18:31:39 -0000, SantaUK wrote:

Not what he did, but what did his parents do to let that ugly bugger loose
on the world?

Which begs the question, what do our resident handymen look like? :-))

--
The Wanderer

I may be omniscient, but don't expect me to know everything.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the
underwear drawer.

Odd, isn't it - the guy looks so normal... :-O
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth
wibbled on Friday 05 February 2010 18:13

Well I always suspected most mayors were dodgey ******s...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Wanderer wrote:
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 18:31:39 -0000, SantaUK wrote:

Not what he did, but what did his parents do to let that ugly bugger
loose on the world?

Which begs the question, what do our resident handymen look like? :-))

Gorgeous :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the
underwear drawer.

I thought all norverners did that ...

honestly - he looks like an offence against human decency

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:13:11 +0000, ARWadsworth wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the underwear
drawer.

Never, ever get yourself trapped in the wind tunnel during product testing...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the underwear
drawer.

Adam

I think people have jumped to the wrong conclusion.
Hes obviously not interested the women's underwear...I think he gets turned
on by moths.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:13:11 GMT, ARWadsworth wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the
underwear drawer.

But if he'd left any deposits he'd have been caught a lot quicker,
I'm sure most ladies would notice their clean underwear is no longer
clean. His mistake was stealing items, which alerted the victims that
something was going on.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the underwear
drawer.

Adam

'officers found stolen underwear marked with the women's names'
Why, or was this an undercover op?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Nick" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the underwear
drawer.

Adam

'officers found stolen underwear marked with the women's names'
Why, or was this an undercover op?

If it was an undercover op then the women did it themselves. One of them set
up her own covert camera in the bedroom.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes

"Nick" wrote in message

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8501032.stm

Best guess is that he (work it out for youself) did it into the
underwear drawer.

Adam

'officers found stolen underwear marked with the women's names'
Why, or was this an undercover op?

If it was an undercover op then the women did it themselves. One of
them set up her own covert camera in the bedroom.

Under the covers ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 23:27:36 -0000, "Nick" wrote:

'officers found stolen underwear marked with the women's names'
Why, or was this an undercover op?

I'm guessing he added the names, so he knew which was which !!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Cap writes:
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 23:27:36 -0000, "Nick" wrote:

'officers found stolen underwear marked with the women's names'
Why, or was this an undercover op?

I'm guessing he added the names, so he knew which was which !!

Perhaps for when he has a cold and loses his sense of smell...

--
Andrew Gabriel