Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good grief

http://www.greenbuildingforum.co.uk/...ggo_1158770148

"Liz M"
The advantage of insulating externally means that the
thermal mass of the brick is left exposed (unless it's
got wallpaper on it). This means that the risk of your?
home overheating is reduced, especially as temperatures
are going to rise in the future.

Does she know something we don't? Like, are we going to be able to bake
bread on the kitchen table - without an oven?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
http://www.greenbuildingforum.co.uk/...ggo_1158770148

Does she know something we don't? Like, are we going to be able to bake
bread on the kitchen table - without an oven?

It's a bit early to start the annual 'wanna be cool as a cucumber' air
conditioning thread...

--
Adrian C

O/T: Good Grief Gertrude Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 18 September 6th 09 01:28 AM
Good Grief Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 4 October 9th 08 09:09 PM
Air conditioning in April - good grief Simon Gardner UK diy 212 May 2nd 04 02:40 AM
Good grief Charlie Brown...HSS is tough stuff! Joel Woodturning 8 February 18th 04 05:12 AM
Good grief--insulation question Betsy Home Repair 8 January 21st 04 10:03 PM