Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Here's one to keep you addicted.

http://www.helicoptergame.net/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.helicoptergame.net/

Pah, this is much more addictive;

http://www.adamatomic.com/canabalt/

One single key required to start and play the game - the spacebar

See how far you can get !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 23:09:51 -0000, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

http://www.helicoptergame.net/

Pah, this is much more addictive;

http://www.adamatomic.com/canabalt/

One single key required to start and play the game - the spacebar

See how far you can get !

Hmm, a bit too frantic for me ... (on a couple of Tennent's Supers
anyway). ;-)

This is much more frustrating ...

http://www.addictinggames.com/gimmefrictionbaby.html

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

o.uk wrote:

http://www.helicoptergame.net/

Pah, this is much more addictive;

http://www.adamatomic.com/canabalt/

One single key required to start and play the game - the spacebar

See how far you can get !

Hmm, a bit too frantic for me ... (on a couple of Tennent's Supers
anyway). ;-)

This is much more frustrating ...

http://www.addictinggames.com/gimmefrictionbaby.html

Cheers, T i m

Bought an original Gameboy with Tetris in the charity shop the other
day. Am I the only person on the planet that's never played it before?
Now that's what I call frustrating
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 09:23:23 GMT, Stuart Noble
wrote:

Bought an original Gameboy with Tetris in the charity shop the other
day.

How much?

Am I the only person on the planet that's never played it before?

Not the only by a long long way but if you have been involved in any
computer stuff or liked games you would probably have come across it
at some point.

You can tell when something becomes 'cult' when it's used in TV
sketches / comedy without explanation.

Now that's what I call frustrating

;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Bought an original Gameboy with Tetris in the charity shop the other
day.

How much?

Two quid

Am I the only person on the planet that's never played it before?

Not the only by a long long way but if you have been involved in any
computer stuff or liked games you would probably have come across it
at some point.

Suddenly I'm hearing about friends of friends that play it almost as an
olympic sport. The things people get up to!