Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rubber stair edges

At Church we have concrete stairs which have been carpeted. The edges
have rubber L sections glues on. Some of these have come off and escaped
(some well meaning soul having either put them somewhere so safe nobody
can find them or disposed of them).

Any suggestions where one might get them?

--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21 Dec, 18:45, John wrote:
At Church we have concrete stairs which have been carpeted. The edges
have rubber L sections glues on. Some of these have come off and escaped
(some well meaning soul having either put them somewhere so safe nobody
can find them or disposed of them).

Any suggestions where one might get them?

--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail

ARCO does all sorts of interesting and oddball stuff. Try them for a
start
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"cynic" wrote in message
On 21 Dec, 18:45, John wrote:
At Church we have concrete stairs which have been carpeted. The edges
have rubber L sections glues on. Some of these have come off and escaped
(some well meaning soul having either put them somewhere so safe nobody
can find them or disposed of them).

Any suggestions where one might get them?

--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail

ARCO does all sorts of interesting and oddball stuff. Try them for a
start

Wow! Thanks v. much for the ARCO reference, I've been looking for Sol-vex
nitrile gloves for ages, haven't been able to find them anywhere until your
posting.

someone

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote:
At Church we have concrete stairs which have been carpeted. The edges
have rubber L sections glues on. Some of these have come off and
escaped (some well meaning soul having either put them somewhere so
safe nobody can find them or disposed of them).

Any suggestions where one might get them?

I think they are called 'nosings' - try Google.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , The Medway
Handyman writes
John wrote:
At Church we have concrete stairs which have been carpeted. The edges
have rubber L sections glues on. Some of these have come off and
escaped (some well meaning soul having either put them somewhere so
safe nobody can find them or disposed of them).

Any suggestions where one might get them?

I think they are called 'nosings' - try Google.

Brilliant - Google showed me something very similar to what we have. Now
I know the term I can seek the supplier!

Thanks